Family

{{NiNi}}

"Wake up boo!", I sat on Rays waist trying to wake him up.

"Im up", he groaned.

"Good now get in the shower everyones waiting for you downstairs", I got off him.

"Why?", he sat up.

"New house party, Tammy set it up", I said walking to the door.

"Ok here I come", he got out the bed.

{{Tammy}}

Yn came into the kitchen as I was cooking.

"Hey Chres go check on the barbeque", I put the lid over the macoroni.

"Tammy Im tired have NiNi do it", he panted.

"Chres I asked you to do it! Now just do it! Get your black ass up and please do what I asked you!", I snapped at him.

"Aye who in there cussing!", my mom yelled from the other room.

"Nobody!", I yelled. "Chres could you just-".

"Fine", he threw his hands up and left.

"Whats going on with you?", Yn asked.

"Nothing I just-", I began.

"You pregnant arent you?", she whispered.

"No! Yes...", I confessed. "Just dont tell".

"Imma be an auntie", she excited.

"NiNi mommy can I have a pop", Raman whispered.

"Raman why are you whispering", Yn asked.

"Pam might hear me", he whispered back.

"Oh she wont. I told her not to mess with you again. AND she wont", Yn put a chip in her mouth.

"Shes gone? Can I have a pop?", he asked.

"Shes not gonna to mess with you anymore! And yea one pop no more after that!", she told him sternly.

"Ok thanks mommy", he ran grabbed a pop and ran back out.

"Mommy?", I started on the greens.

"Yea im his mommy now...", she smiled.

"Baby!", Ray came storming into the kitchen.

"Yes Ray?", Yn asked before kissing him.

"Wheres Raman?", Ray asked.

"Outback with Chres", Yn answered.

"Does he love the house?", Ray asked smiling.

"Yes he woke up and ran all over the house screaming how he loves this place", Yn laughed.

"Good. Oh and your mom wanted you", Ray said before going to the backyard.

"Aye we talking when I come back dont think I forgot!", she eyed me before leaving.

{{NiNi}}

"Time to eat b*tches", Tammy screamed.

"Watch your mouth", Ms.Keisha popped her.

"Sorry everyone", Tammy held her mouth.

The boys set the table and My mom, Ms. Keisha, Chres mom, and Craigs mom put the food on it.

"Lets say grace", My mom grabbed my hand and Tammys.

We all joined hands and waited for someone to start it.

"Ray say the prayer!", Ms. Keisha barked."Its your house".

"Dear Lord, please bless this food that we are about to eat. We also ask that you protect this family and keep us together! Through you everything is possible and thats all we ask for. Amen", Ray said.

"Amen", we all said after him.

"Pass me some of that hot sauce", Chres interrupted the peace.

"Act like you got some sense", his mom slapped him on the back of the head.

"Sorry, can you please hand me the hot sauce Craig?", Chres said.

After we all finished we all kind of seperated. All of our moms and Tammy were playing cards in the livingroom. The guys were playing video games in Rays man cave screaming and hollering. I was laying Raman in his bed since it was 10.

"Mommy, who is that girl in the picture by your bed?", Raman asked.

"My daughter, Noelle", I answered.

"Noelle? I think I know her!", he yawned.

"Is that so?", I asked him.

"Yea Pam showed me her!", he said.

"Oh....night Raman", I tucked him in then left.

"Yn why the long face?", my mom asked after leaving the bathroom.

"Mom can I talk to you in my room", I pulled her into my room.

"Whats wrong", she asked.

"Everything, Mom! How can I live in this big house and be happy when I feel so horrible? Me and Ray arent meant to be together. I killed his sons mom. I cut him off we he needed me the most. When he was going through rehab he needed me! When Noelle died he needed me and I needed him! I- what am I going to tell Raman when he asks about his mother when he gets older!?", I began to cry.

"Yfn! You and Ray are meant to be! You have stuck with eachother through everything! Remember all the times you went to go comfort him when me and your father told you not too! NiNi, want to know how I know hes the one!", she asked me.

"How?", I asked.

"When you were hurt after that stray bullet hit you in the leg...Ray got past me, your father, the nurses, doctors and security just to see if you were ok. I also know because remember when he announced that you were pregnant to me and your dad knowing we didnt like him at the time. Remember how he kept sneaking into the house leaving all those things you were craving and notes saying how he was going to take care of you and Noelle whether we liked it or not....Yn even after you tried to shut him out he came back into your life didnt he?", she reasoned with me.

"Yea he was always there for me...but im not good for him though mom!", I whined.

"You mothered his son. Raman wants you as a mother not Pam and he made that clear! And when Ray asked for you back you said yes. If you said no then I wouldve considered you was not good for him. You bailed him out off jail that one time with your own money. Ray I seen that boy grow up. I watched him say I love you too many girls....you were the only one he meant it too. You gave him a better look on life he went to rehab for you! You went against your own parents for him...yall are made for eachother!", she wiped my tears.

"Youre right! I shouldnt second guess somebody I love-", I wiped my face and hugged her.

"Aye babe have you seen my baseball bat? Chres cheating on this game so Im- Baby you crying? Whats wrong?", he asked.

My mom gave me a look and left.

"Nothing. I just-", I hugged him. "I love you". "I love you too", he kissed my cheek and wiped my face. "Wanna help me beat Chres ass?".

"Are you forreal?", I laughed.

"Nah Im just kidding but I made you smile didnt I?", he kissed me.

"Yea", I giggled and kissed him again.

"Your what? Another baby!", Ms. Keisha yelled.

Looks like Tammy spilled the beans.

                        32