Breathe

{{Tammy}}

I can't go to jail again!

Two kids rushed down the stairs and to the parents inside.

"We were just babysitting your kids", I reasoned.

"Yes. Where is their nanny?", the father asked.

"Family issues. We are her friends!", Chres nodded his head.

"Hmm", the father questioned dialing a number on his phone.

"Hello?", a voice asked.

"Yes. Gina where are you you left my kids home", the father asked.

"I'm so sorry sir I-", Gina pleaded.

"Gina. We just explained to him how you were having family issues and how you asked me to come down and watch these kids", I yelled.

"Oh yes. Thanks girl I didn't think you'd actually make it put I knew you'd come through for me", Gina played along.

Seems like we saved her ass!

"Very well. Gina me and the Mrs will pray for your family!", the father hung up the phone.

"Well we will be on our way", Yn grabbed Rays hand trying to rush out the house.

"Wait", the mother stopped us.

"Why would you break into our house? Didn't Gina give you the key?", the father asked.

"We're rebelious we dont use keys!", Chres barged in.

"Very well then", the father stepped to the side letting us leave.

We all hurried past them and got back into the car. I drove the car shaking.

"Im not doing this again guys we are all past our teenage years!", I screamed.

"Yeah but we're still kids in our elders eyes! None of us are past age 24 yet! No ones considered grown until age 30....besides you gotta admitted you had fun", Chres reasoned.

"I'd do it again!", NiNi added from the back seat.

"Yn!", I scolded.

"If I had to", she quickly added.

"You guys we left that life in senior year!", I whined.

"That was 4 years ago Tammy we were badder back then", Chres said looking out the window.

"Ray! You told me you werent go to do this sh*t anymore and you are! I expect dumb sh*t from Chres but you...", I trailed off.

"I'm sorry Tammy", Ray whispered.

"Tammy are you ok?", Yn voiced.

"I don't know. Maybe Im overreacting. I just don't want to get into the sh*t we used to", I shrugged.

"WARNING! PAMELA COBBLER HAS ESCAPED JAIL. IF ANYONE SEE'S HERE PLEASE CONTACT 555-0327 SHE IS VERY DANGEROUS!-", the radio alerted us before Chres turned down the radio.

"Yall hear that", Chres said confused.

"Yeah", Ray said.

"What do yall think she's up to?", I asked stopping at a red light.

                    21