Virgins Don't "Hook Up"

Only changed it a little!

___________________________________________

"What do you want?"

The venom in Samantha's tone made me shudder, and I wasn't even on the recieving end of it.

"I came here with Brianna. We were worried about why we hadn't seen Marcy in school all day, so we wanted to check up on her." Christian looked to me but I remained silent. I didn't trust my voice yet.

"And?" Taylor quizzed.

I looked behind me to see that both Sam and Taylor were now glaring at Christian with their arms folded across their chests. I must admit that I felt pretty bad, Christian hadn't even done anything to me intentionally...at least I don't think he did.

Don't be stupid of course he didn't. He doesn't even feel anything for you besides guilt for not being able to save you from David in time.

I let out a strangled cry under my breath and tried to muffle it with my hand but Christian heard it. He  looked startled with concern but I turned away feeling overwhelmed with shame and stupidity.

"Brianna just forgot something at her house so she sent me over here..." Christian was slow to answer as he took in my slightly shaking form. I was trying so hard to keep in my cries.

"So what are you doing here?" Sam sneered.

"Yeah what do you want?" Taylor asked.

"I just told you, didn't I? Since when has it become a crime to want to check on a friend?"

Taylor and Sam scoffed in unison. In any other case I would have laughed at their outlandish behavior but I guess my situation wasn't all that funny today.

"Can I come in?" Christian looked to me again.

Taylor and Samantha scoffed once more but otherwise didn't object as I opened the door a little wider. We all walked back to the living room in a huddle. Taylor and Samantha were on the outskirts, whispering vulgar things under their breath, but me and Christian remained completely silent.

How can it be that this is the boy who saved my life? The same boy that makes me want to run away and hide now, ran after me that night to save my life. Well, to make sure I got home okay, but he could've just ran away at the sight of danger. But no, he fought for me and saved my life although he barely knew me. And I was repaying him by being a clingy, hormonal, self-absorbed, raging bitch.

Wow I sucked.

Pretty soon the living room came into my line of sight and I dove straight for the comfiest couch. I stretched over the edge dramatically and laid my legs out. A couple of seconds later I felt my legs being picked up and then placed down on someone's lap. I assumed that it was Samantha or Taylor so I ignored it. I could still feel the tension in the room but I ignored that as well and focused on Alex Pettyfer's amazing face.

"God what I would do to him..." I whispered to myself then snorted because I realized I sounded like a freak.

I felt whoever was on the couch with me shift then inch closer to my face.

"What's so funny?"

I felt more than heard Christian whisper on my neck.

I fought hard to surpress a shudder before I answered him.

"What are doing?" I whispered back then looked around. I sighed in relief when I realized that Taylor and Samantha had gone into the kitchen.

"Just wondering what's so funny."