|| Prologue ||

Warning!
If you didn't read 'Recess Loving', It's heavily advised to read it. Recess Loving is the first story to this, though it's not required, you'll be missing important plot holes. The Prologue sums up Recess Loving, if you don't feel like reading the first book.

Heart hammering, tears burning in his eyes, he ran.

A scream erupted from him, though the broom couldn't stop running. Rain pelted down onto the ground, forming small puddles that the broom splashed in. It's not fair, it's not fair. Every second ticking should be with the Principal, not fleeing from the school.

It's all because of him.
Mr. Baldi, the one who stole the Principal's heart. The one who he loved. The broom stumbled to a stop, breathing hard. His breath became wheezes. He would have grabbed his stomach, if he had one and arms. Sweep looked up at the sky, his head spinning. Damn him.

Sweep tried everything to ruin Mr. Baldi's chances. He blackmailed him. He tried to keep the Principal mad at Mr. Baldi. Yet something held it all back. Something that was an unknown force that weaved its way into the mixture of problems. Love.

Sweep looked around, drenched in water. He didn't know what to do, or if he could enter that school once more after Mr. Baldi's little stunt. He was going to admit to the Principal under a beautiful cherry blossom tree, under the moonlight with fireflies twirling around them. It would have been perfect, everything set. Yet Mr. Baldi pushes his way into their relationship and fucks it up like he always does.

The broom snarled under his breath. He was so close... so close to having that beautiful man to himself. The Principal is a stunning person, a great personality, handsome looks, just everything about him seems so lovable.

Except for those goddamn tears.

Sweep couldn't help freaking out about it. It was unnatural, and scared Sweep. But he could learn to love it. If not, he would fix it. Just like sweeping, sweep sweep sweeping is what he's good at. He could sweep away the problem.

That sounds tempting, now.

He could sweep Mr. Baldi Away. Sweep him away from The Principal. The broom brightens slowly. That's it! I could get him back, and the Principal would know who he truly loves. He's blinded by that bald head. It reflects too much sunlight.

He took a deep breath. Now that he's calmed down, he could visit someone who can deal with this type of stuff. Sweep goes back to the school, though he doesn't enter it. Instead, he slips into the recess area. A playground sat, wet by the rain.

Sweep took a deep breath and hid under the slide, trying to shake off the water droplets.

"You're Late." A grumpy voice growled.

"Sorry, I had to do stuff." Mumbled Sweep, looking towards the direct where the voice came from.

"Never mind that, did you get what I asked for?" Demanded the voice.

Sweep groaned. "Yes, I did."

"Then hurry up and pay, it's raining." The voice snarled.

Sweep shook out two nickels, pushing them towards the voice. A large hand took it, twirling the cents around.

"Alright, Bulls-Eye." Sweep Said shakily. "You promised your service in return for this. But we need to change the arrangements."

"Change it?" The voice asked.

"Yes.. Baldi stole my principal from me. And I need to get him back." Sweep insisted. "So... I'll pay extra, I just need your help in getting rid of Baldi."

"Getting rid of Mr. B?" The male hummed. "Well, he's certainly a weird teacher. I'll do it for two more nickels, but I'll start my job now. Do you still have the photos I gave you?"

"First Prize should have it." Sweep replied. "He's not in on it, I afraid."

"We don't need him." Growled the man. "We just need those pictures. Once it's in your possession, give them to me. And let me handle the rest."

"Thank you, Bully." Sweep relaxed. "I'll pay you four nickels."

"You better." The Bully turned away, before pausing. "Or else I will snap that principal's neck right before your eyes, then I'll snap your broom stick. You got it"

Just before Sweep could reply, the Bully left without a word.