|| Chapter 7 || *NSFW WARNING

Eyyy Guys, quick authors note. See that image up there ^ Comment a Baldi's Basics Character and the face you want them to have and I'll post it on the next chapter. There can be doubles of the same face and character. Go nuts. For celebration of this chapter it will be NSFW.

Mr. Baldi was too exhausted to pull the blankets over his head.

He fell onto the bed, eyes closed already. Today's been a long day, he had to teach, talk to The Principal, Talk to Sweep, Grade, beat someone up with a ruler, maybe worship his ruler, the usual. The teacher felt sleep cover him quickly, which he welcomed willingly.

"Oh... Baldi...~"

Mr. Baldi looks up, catching the Principal's gaze. The Principal was in a maid's dress, with a blush dusting across his face. The bald teacher's mouth drew open with shock.

"Holy crap, Principal. You're... sexy." Mr. Baldi Breathed.

"Only for your eyes." The Principal grabbed Mr. Baldi's cheeks and tilted his head up to look into his brown eyes. "And no one else's."

"We're still in school. Someone could walk in on us." Mr. Baldi Mumbled, grabbing the Principal's ass. The maid dress made his curves stand out so right, and his hips looked... delicious.

"We're in your dream, dumbass."

"Oh yeah."

The Principal took the lead, kissing him roughly. Mr. Baldi grabbed his hips, squeezing them to force the other to open his mouth. Mr. Baldi forced his tongue into the Principal's mouth, exploring the new territory.

Mr. Baldi pulled his hips upward, so the Principal was on his lap. Mr. Baldi pulled away from the kiss, leaving the Principal breathless for more. Mr. Baldi ran his lips across the Principal's neck, leaving small bruises on it. The principal moaned quietly, exposing his neck more. Mr. Baldi bit down warningly, causing him to cry out.

"This is a dream, so I can make this as kinky as I wish." Mr. Baldi murmurs, tracing the Principal's hips with an index finger. "You're vulnerable in my dreams. I could do whatever I wish to you, and hope one day I can do it in reality."

"I need it." The Principal mewled. "Anything, then you can try it out in reality later."

"I wish you would go into a maid outfit this willingly." The bald teacher played with the dress. "Normally you would throw a fight before even getting remotely close to it. One day I'll make you wear one to school."

The Principal shook his ass slightly. "I look forward to it. Now, what are you waiting for?"

Mr. Baldi felt something appear in his hands, his trusty ruler. Polished, beautiful, with no scrapes. Mr. Baldi would have probably fucked that if the Principal wasn't here. Mr. Baldi growled lowly, licking his lips.

"Turn around."

The Principal's eyes brightened with lust as he did, turning around and bending over slightly for Mr. Baldi. Mr. Baldi licked his lips, tapping his ass with the ruler gently.

"Alright, you will obey every order I demand without question. Understood?" Asked Mr. Baldi.

"Yes, Baldi." The Principal nodded, however Mr. Baldi smacked the Principal's ass with the ruler.

"Yes master." Mr. Baldi growled.

"Yes, master." The Principal mewled, weakly rubbing his bottom.

"Hands up. I heard you have been a very disobedient boy." Mr. Baldi purred. The Principal nodded, placing his hands on a nearby table.

"Very disobedient, master. I need to be punished." The Principal responds softly, his monotoned voice high pitch with need.
Not very monotoned now.

Mr. Baldi reared up his ruler, before slapping the Principal's ass once more. It earned a cry from the other, before Mr. Baldi repeated the action, this time harder. The bald teacher was having a lot of fun doing this, and The Principal was pretty much enjoying it as well.

Mr. Baldi growled lowly. "Enjoying your punishment? Such a naughty man." He slapped the Principal's ass again. "Hoist Up that skirt, will you? Show me what your body offers. But don't take it off."

The Principal nodded, earning another slap before hooking the dress with his fingers and pulling it up to reveal his ass.

"You don't even have underwear on? Tsk tsk. Such a naughty maid." Mr. Baldi purrs, slapping the Principal's ass again. "I bet you want me to be inside you while hitting your bottom with this ruler. Don't you?"

"Yes, master." The Principal stammers. "I want it all the way. Fill me with your-"

Beep, Beep, Beep!

Mr. Baldi yanked himself up, gasping. He looked at the alarm clock, then a bulge in his pants. "... God fucking damnit." He forgot the only cockblock.

His alarm clock.