Chapter 1: I'm gay.

________________________________________________________________________________

Keith was supposed to have a roommate now. Most people in Garrison University had roommates, but he had been especially lucky for the past year, and gotten an entire dorm to himself.  His luck had to run out. Keith really hoped that his roommate would keep to himself. Well, all I can do is wait. He should be here soon, he thought.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Lance walked through the doors of Garrison University. He had been anticipating for this day for years, and now that he was finally here, he didn't know how to feel. Garrison University was in Arizona, and the heat was overwhelming. Lance had lived in Cuba for 7 years out of his life, and he had gotten used to the heat. 

He looked down at the slip of paper in his had that read Room 38. Lance walked through the hallway until he saw room 35, 36, 37, 38. He took off his backpack and knocked on the door. A tired looking raven-haired boy with beautiful violet eyes opened the door. Holy shit I'm gay "I'm guessing you're going to be roommate?" He asked with no emotion on his face whatsoever.

"Yes! Hi. I'm Lance McLain." He replied.

"I'm Keith."