Chapter 4: Who's Pidgeon?

As Keith dried his hair with a towel, he checked his phone and saw that his friend Pidge, had texted him. She also went to Garrison, and they had known each other since they were kids because their brothers were "friends" but everyone knew they were gay for each other.

"Who's Pidgeon?"

Keith jumped nearly a foot, before turning to see who snuck up on him. "Lance, what the hell? Also, she's a friend."

"Oh." was all Lance said before he left.

Pidgeon: oh also how is your roommate? Is he gay, handsome and cute?

SpaceGay: He's handsome and cute.

Pidgeon: not gay?

SpaceGay: I have no idea.

Pidgeon: Disappointing.

Pidgeon: well I gotta go, Matt is calling me

SpaceGay: You better answer, he probably broke his arm. Again.

Pidgeon: Okay bye! Ly man ❤️

SpaceGay: Love you too 💚

________________________________________________________________________

Lance was bored. He had nothing to do. He had raided their snacks, binge watched Riverdale, and played games on his phone. That's in the past. Right now he had nothing to do. Wait a minute. I can annoy Keith! He was not completely sure about it though, since the last time he had seen Keith, the dude had been shirtless, and Lance had been as red as a tomato.

He looked around their dorm for Keith but couldn't find him. Maybe he's out? I'll just wait for him. Or I can text him.

LoverboyLance: Keeeeeiiitthhhh.

LoverboyLance: Where are you???

LoverboyLance: I'm booored.

LoverboyLance: Answerrr meeeeee.

SpaceGay: WhAT?

LoverboyLance: pfft SpaceGay?

SpaceGay: My friend did it.

LoverboyLance: Oh.

LoverboyLance: So where are you?

SpaceGay: The gym, why?

LoverboyLance: As stated before, I AM BORED.

SpaceGay: Oh you poor thing!

SpaceGay: What do you want me to do about it :T

LoverboyLance: rude

SpaceGay: I'm busy, talk to you later?

LoverboyLance: :'(

LoverboyLance: Okay, bye SpAcEgAy

SpaceGay: No. Stop. I'm leaving.

LoverboyLance: ;)

________________________________________________________________________

Why did I have to end up with a cute dude as my roommate?! Now I have to wake up to see his stupid pretty face everyday! Lance had a crisis. Time to call Hunk.

"Hey Lance!" Came the voice from the other end.

"Hunk. I have a problem." Lance said seriously. "MyroommateisreallyadorableandIlikehimalotandIdontknowwhattodo."

"First of all, slow down and take a deep breath." His friend said.

He did as he was told and flopped down on the couch and leaned back.

"Second of all, oh my god tell me everything about him!" Hunk squealed.

"Okay listen. He has a mullet, but somehow makes it look good, and he has purple eyes. Who even has purple eyes. Also I'm pretty sure he lift, and I think he wears eyeliner-" Lance rambled on.

"I'm going to stop you there. You should ask him out!"

"Pretty sure he's straight."

"Well, you don't know that, and what's his name again?"

"Keith Kogane."

"Wait Keith Kogane? I've heard him, and seen him around The Garrison before. Isn't he Takashi Shirogane's brother?"

"Wha-"

Lance suddenly heard footsteps from the hallway outside. Keith. "Hey Hunk, I'll call you later, Keith is back."

He heard a squeal on the other side of the phone. "Go get him! See you later!"

"Bye."

The footsteps got closer and Lance put his legs on the table in front of the couch and pretended to be looking through Netflix. He heard the keys and the door opened.

"Hey Lance." Came Keith's voice from the doorway.

"Hi-" Lance turned to Keith but his greeting was cut short as he realized Keith's hair was in a ponytail. Why did this have to happen to me.

"Uh Lance, are you okay? You kind of spaced out right now."

"Oh yeah, I'm fine."

"You still need me to cure your boredom?" Keith asked.

"What do you have in mind?"

"We could go get a drink at Starbucks."replied Keith.

"Are you asking me out on a date?" Lance smirked as he saw Keith's face suddenly become red.

"Lance." He said with a warning his voice.

"I'm kidding! And yeah let's go."

________________________________________________________________________

657 words!