Chapter 5: No.

LoverboyLance: Hi

SpaceGay: Hi?

LoverboyLance: yesterday was fun.

SpaceGay: Yeah, it was. You are right next to me though, why are you texting me?

LoverboyLance: I dunno

Keith looked at Lance and raised an eyebrow. Lance just shrugged and started typing on his phone again.

SpaceGay: So, how was your sleep last night?

LoverboyLance: Great.

SpaceGay: Lucky, I never sleep.

SpaceGay: How DO you actually get good sleep though? Teach me your ways.

LoverboyLance: I thought about things I liked.

SpaceGay: What do you like?

LoverboyLance: well, I love the ocean, my family, my best friend Hunk, the color blue,  and dogs.

SpaceGay: Oh.

LoverboyLance: what do u like?

SpaceGay: My mom's hugs, my dad's cookies, my best friend Pidge, red, and cats

LoverboyLance: Do you miss your family?

SpaceGay: Yeah.

I have been missing them for a long time, if only I could see them one more time, I would give up everything for just day with them. Keith turned behind him and looked longingly at the framed picture on the frame with him, his adopted brother, his mom, and his dad. He remembered the moment exactly, a day before disaster.

"Keith! Get over here, this needs to be a family photo, that means the entire family." shouted his Dad.

"But DAD-" he sighed, "You know what never mind, I'm coming!" Keith shouted back and ran towards where his family was standing.

"Hey there kiddo." Shiro, his adoptive brother ruffled his hair and smiled at him.

"Hi, also don't ruin my beautiful hair!" Keith said as he ducked away from his brother.

"You mean your mullet?" Shiro smirked.

"I've said it before, It is not a mullet!"

"Boys, lets take the picture, and then argue about Keith's mullet." Krolia said, with a smile, although crossing her arms, trying to look angry.

"Fine." the brothers said in unison.

"Now say cheese!" his dad said.

"CHEESE!" Everybody smiled into the camera.

CLICK

"Keith?" Lance waved his hand in front of Keith's face.

"Hmm?" 

"You kind of just zoned out there- " The other boy had a worried look on his face.

"Oh, I was just thinking about something."

"You okay though?"

"Yeah, I'm fine Lance, now I'm just gonna got take a nap."

"Okay, bye."

___________________________________________

375 words! Sorry it's shorter than the last ones, I'm building up suspense for the angst I guess?