Chapter 2: A lot of things

Their dorm was pretty small. There was the living room, and only one separate room with a bunk bed. Keith sat on the couch in the living room and waited while his new roommate unpacked his things. He had a lot of things. He had probably 6 pairs of shoes, and like, way too many random trinkets and pictures from his family. "..hey! Earth to Keith!" Keith was pulled out of his thoughts as he heard Lance's voice.

"Oh. Were you saying something?" he asked

"I said, do you want to do something?" 

"Like what?" asked Keith, leaning back on the couch and crossing his arms.

"20 questions?" Lance asked with a wide smile that shone brighter than the su- no, stop gay thoughts!

"Sure, you can start it off." He said, as Lance sat down beside him.

"Okay, what's your favorite color?"

"Red." He replied.

"Ooh, I like blue!Like the beautiful ocean blue." He said, getting excited as he talked about his favorite color. 

Not as beautiful as the color of your eyes. Keith thought.

"What?" Lance asked.

Oh shit. 

"Uh nothing, lets continue"

_________________________________________

After who knows how long, they stopped at 16 questions since it was already 12 p.m. Lance was tired, and surprised at how quick the time passed when he was with his roommate. He's cute. nO, stop gAY thoughts! 

This was going to be a long year.

_____________________________________________________

Sorry the chapters are short, they'll get lengthier, don't worry.