Chapter 9: No Escape?

So I am back with something which is called a chapter. I am sure you have all heard of it. I am back . I don't know if you care . I hope you all enjoyed your week . Thank you for the new cover for my book @Petal_Drops .

*******

Liliana rang the doorbell of Audrey's house .Blair opened the door and welcomed Liliana inside.

" I am just going to go check up on Audrey if you don't mind ," Liliana stated.

" Audrey is not at home," Blair said ." She is actually at her grandmother's ."

" When will she back? " Liliana inquired.

" I am not sure since her grandmother is very sick and might pass away ," Blair said ." I was actually packing to go there myself ."

" I am so sorry for bothering you," Liliana said in an apologetic tone ." Audrey was not answering her phone so I got worried.

" It is nice of you to care so much about my daughter ," Blair replied kindly." I am sure she will call you once everything is settled down more ."

Liliana felt like something was off , but couldn't tell what it was . She just rubbed it off and decided to go home before her parents got worried .

Blair checked up in headquarters to see if they found anything. There was no hope . They had searched almost everywhere and Audrey's location could not be uncovered . Blair hoped that her daughter would be okay . Her heart broke as she thought about her daughter being hurt . Audrey didn't need more pain in her already dead soul . As a mother, Blair knew she had to stay strong and hope for the best .Melody needed her and so did Audrey wherever she was .
*******
Sebastian's father had called him to his office . Frightened was a small word for what he felt . He was terrified . A small hope was still present that maybe his father didn't find out about his guilty pleasure.  With thoughts lingering , he entered .

Sebastian's father , Caleb ,asked him to take a seat and he broke the news.

" The Black Demons are back and they have captured our two spies," Caleb stated.
Relief washed over him as he replied back .
" I know that ," Sebastian said ." About the Black Demons not that they captured the spies."

" May I ask how you know ?" Ethan inquired his son .

" Audrey got a note from them ," Sebastian said .

" I knew that girl was trouble ," Caleb stated furious with himself. " I should've kept her hostage ."

" Dad, she got a note ," Sebastian said rolling his eyes ," I didn't say she is one of them ."

" Well ,we have to get our spies out of their territory," Ethan told Sebastian.

" What do you want ?" Sebastian asked .

" I want you to go and make a plan to get the spies without getting caught ," Ethan replied. " We don't want war yet ."

" Do I ever have a choice ?" Sebastian asked while leaving his father's office.
******
Sebastian went to the place where everyone usually gathers. First,they all had to find out the exact place where the spies went . Apparently , the spies had lost signal after a certain point . It would at least take a week to do everything . Everyone in the mafia hoped that the spies would be able to survive the wrath of the ruthless mafia .
******
Audrey's eyes opened once again. How she hoped it was all but a cruel nightmare ! Mia asked if Audrey was okay through her eyes. Words didn't need to be spoken in the dreadful situation . Audrey looked at her body. Wounds were printed on her body like a piece of art . Her arms had various cuts some deep and some light . The smell of blood was intoxicating. She felt disgusted . Every muscle in her body ached . She could barely move.