Chapter 11: Unwanted Feelings

Hello . It's me . I was wondering..... Anyways ,today ,let's discover more of my story 

*****

The girl walked into school -ignoring the people around her . Her clothes covered up her scars and with some help from a girl's friend, make up, the scars were barely visible .The cold winter gave her wonderful excuse to cover her scars without anyone prying too much . However, despite their being so many advantages people still looked at her as if a ghost had just appeared in front of them . She had disappeared along with two other students . Their disappearance brought so many rumors that no one knew which was the real deal . 

The weirdest thing was that the arrival of some lead to the disappearance of another . The school year was getting weirder and it was finally starting to show . Audrey took a seat in her usual seat. The teacher entering saved her from anyone questioning , but how long was that actually going to last? The boy looked at her_ wanting to say so much yet he didn't utter a word directed towards her .

Liliana and Haylie crushed their friend with a bone crushing hug. They stood in the middle of the hallway - ignoring everyone around them . Slight moans of pains brought them back . They stared at her with worry. They dragged her to cafeteria -waiting for a long overdue explanation . Everyone wanted answers and only some lucky students would find out the awaited truth. 

" How's your grandmother ?" Liliana started .

" What do you mean?" Audrey asked confused .

" Oh I am sorry ," Liliana replied ." Did she pass away?" 

" No , she is fine ," Audrey answered still confused with her friend.

" Oh , Thank god ," Haylie said . " Your mother told us she was dying ."

" yeah , she is fine now ," Audrey said finally getting it.

" So ....you were clearly in pain ," Haylie stated .

" What! No! " Audrey exclaimed.

" Who are you lying to?" Liliana asked ." Yourself , us or both"

" I might have fallen down the stairs and got hurt ," Audrey admitted .

"Oh my , " Haylie said . " Are you okay now ?'

" Guys , " Audrey said . " I am fine ."

Liliana and Haylie were both suspicious of her behavior. How can someone be so clueless about their own grandma? Audrey' s behavior had always been weird from the first day . They were getting tired of the lies - especially Haylie. Her brother was already meddling with her life enough. Some words were exchanged and it was time to depart . The boy gazed at the girl from a far . His gaze lingered on the girl he desired to speak to since morning . The surprise would come slightly later . After all, the day had just begun.  The girl glanced at him for answers that he could provide . The ease in her worries as well as the burden. 

It was the time of the week that everyone cherished . The most beautiful period people liked to call the weekend. Audrey and her friends decided to have a sleepover . Some girl time was needed by all three girls . The days had been quite tiring and there were still a three weeks before winter break. Audrey skipped to her car when she felt a familiar gaze in her direction.He always confused her in ways her mind refused to cooperate . His gentle hands turned her around only for her to meet the forest green eyes she involuntarily started to love . 

" We are going out ," Sebastian stated out of the blue .

" I can't and what ?"Audrey replied kinda disappointed he ruined the moment .