Chapter 7: Normal Yet Bad

I would say Hi but I am getting bored with that , so Yellow . Let's just get on with it.

*****

   The sight of blood was nauseating . Even though Audrey was fine before , but now for some messed up reason the blood triggered something. Involuntary , the car crash played in front of her like a ghost haunting its victim.  Audrey knew it was not the right time to have these thoughts . She shook her head and looked a head . Sebastian was in bad shape. Blood was oozing out of his head and bruises decorating his body, yet the young man was determined to win . He fought head on -giving his best . Mark was as determined . Determination was always a good thing , however in this case it portrayed a sinister form. As expected, both of them collapsed down from fatigue. No one won the fight of death.

    Audrey walked towards Sebastian's body which now lay on a bench . She quickly attended to the wounds that were printed on his body making sure that she was careful not to put him through more pain. It wasn't like she cared for the young man she was helping , but no one deserved to be in pain . After some time passed by , Sebastian eyes fluttered open . All the injuries finally took a toll as he groaned in agonizing pain. 

" I can drive us back as long as you can reach the car," Audrey announced.

" Don't worry , " Sebastian said pain coarsing through his body." I can walk just fine ."

" Sure you can," Audrey rolled her eyes while helping him sit up.

" No need for the sarcasm ," Sebastion stated. " I can prove that I don't need your help."

" Okay mister I am so strong ," Audrey said with a smug look on her face." Prove it ."

Sebastian tried to get up , but his feet failed to support him. Audrey burst out laughing . Sebastian cursed under his breath. He glanced at the girl laughing before him. A memory so sweet played in his mind .

*Flashback to when Sebastian was a kid *

 Sebastian happily walked towards his friend, when he witnessed that she was crying . The girl had lost her favorite necklace . He cheered her up by making clowning around . A sweet melodic sound erupted from the little girl .  Little Sebastian was always fascinated by he managed to make her laugh . They were both inseparable since they were little.

Audrey snapped her fingers in front of Sebastian to bring him back to reality. She gave him support to the passenger seat of the car.

" Please don't kill us ," Sebastian said .

" Says the guy who almost killed himself ," Audrey said rolling her eyes.

" You really love rolling your eyes, " Sebastian stated .

" I can't help it ," Audrey shrugged . " It is better than insulting immature people who don't understand things ."

" You little ..." Sebastian uttered but was interrupted .

" Swearing won't help you get home , so where do you live ?" Audrey asked .

" I can't leave my car in your possession,"Sebastian said not liking the circumstance.

" Do you have a better idea? " Audrey questioned .

" I can drive home after you drop yourself ," Sebastian replied.

" Really? " Audrey said." You could not stand up and you will drive ."

  They both continued to bicker until Sebastian finally decided that he had no other option. Once they reached his place, Audrey helped Sebastian to his room . His house was as beautiful as she could remember . Each detail was breathtaking . She guided him to his bed and was about to leave when Sebastian caught her hand. The moonlight shone on them and the crickets chirped in the distance . The scene itself seemed like a fairy tale . They both locked eyes as she turned around . The mesmerizing green eyes took her breath away .