o n e

•  

she had been all day thinking about the patient at 4:00. she have asked her secretary to move her appointment with the depressive teenager to 3:00 so she could have free that hour for her new patient.

it was her lunch time, she usually had it at her office. going through the file over again, she felt her insides twitching.

chae hyungwon: a 26-year-old male patient that suffers from dissociative identity disorder with at least 3 different personalities known.

personalities in order of appearance:

chae hyungwon as the primary personality

notes: passive. insecure, distant, quiet, introvert, cold, inaccessible, difficult to understand, melancholic most of the times, it's difficult for him to enter into personal relationships or to be understood.

haejun as the secondary personality.

notes: passive. subjective, perceptive, seems to live in an unreal world, blissful, he is usually very optimistic about his projects and objectives, however, he tends to abandon them.

nam gun as the tertiary personality.

notes: extremely aggressive. violent, rude, socially unsuitable, unstable, stubborn, vengeful, sociopath.

never mention the word father, spinach or playground to him.

soon swallowed hard as she checked his background. it was explicitly detailed his primary personality. apparently dr. kang had made an extensive report about his personality's characteristics.

down below were dr. kang's notes. soon's eyes toured the handwritten notes.

2018/06/10

therapy session #56

start hour: 4:00 p.m.

primary personality is present (chae hyungwon, male, 26)

the patient presents a very docile and even innocent personality. he is quiet and reserved. he often drifts away from the conversation and looks at a lost point somewhere in the room. he is constantly reminded that he is on a session therapy or that he is in presence of doctors or nurses.

patient got checked in exactly 2 months ago and still hasn't done any progress yet.

patient refuses to talk about his childhood.

patient remained looking at the window for 2 minutes 43 seconds. when asked, he only said that he didn't notice that he was looking at the window.

patient seems to be not sleeping well. other identities might be the reason.

patient lacks motivation to talk or share details about his feelings.

secondary personality (haejun, male, (?)) appeared exactly at 4:49 p.m.

haejun manifested at the mention of what the patient had been doing lately and if he had any projects.

haejun started crying when realized he hasn't finished the painting he started a week ago.

haejun laughed at the praise of his work.

haejun disappeared exactly at 4:57 p.m

primary personality (chae hyungwon, male, 26) appeared exactly at 4:57 p.m.