A Story Breakdown.

This story is going to have some adult themes in it. This will be updated with every chapter so if you are heavily triggered by some subjects I'd recommend checking here before reading a new chapter posted. I will have a short break down of a chapter at the very end for people that need to skip the chapter and still wish to continue with the story. The only chapter I will not do that with is the first one because it will be one of the tamer chapters and if you can't handle it then I recommend you not reading this story. I care deeply for all the people in this fandom so I don't want you to get hurt. Please be careful. Spoilers ahead.

Chapter 1: Infidelity, Virgil's dad is a major dick, a tad bit of bullying at the end, anxiety. As I said, pretty tame chapter.

Chapter 2: Bullying, crude language, mentions of self harm scars, mentions of recent self harm, talk of skipping meals, slight suicidal thoughts, is there such thing as self-homophobia because if so Virgil's got a bad case of it, pretty much the basis of this whole book.

Chapter 3: Logan's a self depricating little shit but that's why I love him. Nothing too bad that would warrant me creating a chapter wrap up at the end. All in all a safe chapter.

Chapter 4: Ayyy! Its Logan's POV! He's also suicidal and being neglected by his parents :). So warnings are: Neglect, contemplated suicide, almost suicide, PuRe AnGsT.

Chapter 5: Roro's turn for me to hurt! Small mentions of abuse and bad past relationships. Patton is too fucking precious for this world.