Know Yourself (Lesbian Story)

"Miss Torrez!", Mr. Cain, my history teacher yelled. "Yes, sir?", I replied. Damn I can't believe I fell asleep in this class again. I'm already on my way to fail this class. I don't want to stay back, not in my junior year, no sir. "I really don't care if you don't pay attention to class, but atleast manage to stay awake, its only a 45 minute class", Mr. Cain said. I nodded and the third period bell rang. For third period I have gym, my favorite class. As I'm walking through the hallway someone attacks me from behind. "What the hell!", I turned around to see my bestfriend, Emily standing behind me laughing. "Omg Emily, I almost punched you", I said while giving her a hug. "You are so abusive", Emily said while we both started laughing. We walked together to gym class. "Oh yeahhh, I totally forgot, there is a new girl in school. I don't know her name, but she is in our gym class.", Emily said. A new girl? Its been a while since we had a new student in my school. "Have you seen her?", I asked Emily. "Why are you asking that, your little gay self wants to explore some new fresh meat?", Emily gave me a smirk. I laughed and said, "Hey, I am a free American citizen, I have the right to look and the right to explore". Emily and I started laughing while entering the locker rooms. We changed and head to the gym. I looked around to see if I could find thenew girl, but she wasn't there. Maybe she will come later? Gym was over and there were no signs of the new girl. "Did you lie about this new girl?", I asked Emily. "No, I swear Danny", she replied. My name is Danielle, but my friends like to call me Danny. It actually suits up my personallity, you know.