Chapter 3

"Mum!" Ginny called as she ran over to her mother, Luna hot on her heels. ''What is it Ginny dear?" "Harrys not here. Shouldn't he of been one of the first to arrive?" "Oh Harry is here dear. He arrived right after Luna. You must of been upstaires. Your concern for Harry concerns me." Ginny gave her mother a look that said to soon. "But his name isn't crossed of the list." Ginny protested. "Oh Ron must of forgot to cross his name off. I'll see you later. Its nice to see you again Luna. Now let me tell that son of mine to listen to directions of crossing peoples name off the list...." Mrs.Weasley then walked away. Luna grabbed Ginny's hand and quickly pulled her away from the crowd. "Lets split up and find Harry." Ginny frowed her eyebrow at Luna. "Oh please, dont even try to act like I don't know you still have feelings for him." Luna said. "Fare enough. Okay yeah well split up. Meet me here at this exact spot in 10 minutes." Then Ginny walked away with Luna going the other direction. Ginny looked here and there avoiding everyone with red or blond hair, and looking for only people with jet black hair. You would usually be able to spot Harry no problem, with that messy hair of his, but Ginny had not realized how many people where here. "There he is." Ginny said, relieved to see him. "You have to play it cool." Ginny said to herself. So she walked up and tried to play it off like she was just getting some punch. Ginny stood next to Harry for a good few seconds before she heard a voice. "Hello, Ginny. It's nice to see you again. She looked up at the figure who was supposedly 'Harry.' "Seamus?!" Ginny exclaimed. "We'll nice to see you to." Seamus said taken aback by her reaction . "Sorry, I thought you where-" "Harry." Seamus replied to her. Yeah, that's what I figured. Listen Gin, don't say anything in reply. Just go find him. I've stalled enough of your time." He said with a smile. So Ginny didn't reply. She reached over and gave him a big hug. Then she stalked off. Ginny looked around once more and found Luna talking to Neville. "Asking where harry is, I suppose." Ginny thought to herself. She then went over and said "Hey Neville." And gave him a hug. "Hey Gin. What's up?" "Actually I need to talk to Luna in private for one moment please." Ginny asked as nicely as she could. "Sure no problem." Ginny took Luna's hand and said "Did you see him?" "See who?" "Harry!" "Harry? Why would I- oh yeah, I forgot about that. Sorry Gin, I started talking to Neville and I-" Ginny held up a hand. It's okay just go back to Neville. And that's exactually what she did. "Now, where could he be...Ron's room!" Ginny exclaimed and headed for the stairs.