Chapter 10

Harry and Ginny danced around for about an hour with all the other couples before everyone started leaving to go home. They stopped dancing for about 15 to say goodbye to everyone and then headed back on the dance floor. Before they knew it it was just the Weasley's and their partners on the dance floor. "Hey. Look at that. It's just us." Mr.Weasley said and chuckled a little. "Well now this is just weird." Fred said and pulled apart from Angelina. Everyone snickered a but until Fred walked over to his twin and stuck his nose right in his business. "So. You never told me about Katie Georgie. Did you have something to hide?" George rolled his eyes and said "Katie and I agreed to come to this party as friends. Nothing more." He said and Katie nodded her head in agreement. "Well, I hate to be the party pooper but it's getting late and for safety reasons, I think you to should go home." Mr. Weasley said after looking at the clock. "Oh your right it is getting late. Thank you for having us." Katie said and said goodbye to all the Weasley's plus Hermione and Harry. "Thank you for coming girls! See you next time!" "Bye!" The girls coursers before heading into the fireplace. "Well, we are going to have a busy day tomorrow so I suggest you guys go to bed." Mrs.Weasley said. Everyone obeyed and bayed their goodnights before heading upstairs. "Goodnight Harry." Ginny said as she turned toward her room. "Goodnight Ginny." Harry leaned in and kissed the top of her head. "See you tomorrow." Ginny headed into her room and let out a sigh if relief. Well that was a success. Ginny thought with a smile. Ginny hoped into bed and was about to fall asleep when she thought, what does mom have planned tomorrow?

A/N hey guys! I know this chapter isn't very long but the last one was pretty long so it's all good! Please vote for the story and leave me comments on any ideas you have! Thanks!