Chapter 14

This IS a chapter, but thank you guys is so much for getting me to 2.18k reads! That's incredible!! But here's the next chapter :)

"What about this board game called trouble?" Hermione asked suspiciously. "I've played with you and a couple other girls in the dormitory before. Well teach you how to play, it's a simple game." Hermione said. As she explained how to to play, Ginny couldn't help but stare at Harry. She loved him. She always has. And now he was hers. Forever. "You got it?" Hermione said. Ron nodded and they played. About halfway through the game, when Harry was kicking all their butts, they heard another bang at the window. "Why the hell do they birds keep hitting the window?!" Ginny sneered as she got up and went into the kitchen. She did the same thing that she did when the previous bird hit the window, and read the note.

Ginny, Hermione, Harry, and git.

Supposed to be a big storm coming. Mum said she wanted us to use brooms, but its going to lightning and we don't feel like dieing. Won't be home till later. Probably be a few more hours. Your welcome.

-

Fred and George

Ginny looked up and ran into the room squealing. "FredandgeorgearentcominghomeforawhilesowegottheplacetoourselfsforevenLONGER."

Ginny spoke unbelievably fast but everyone somehow new what she was saying.

"YESSSSS" everyone screamed.

They continues trouble and somehow Ron was able to knock out all of Harry's pieces putting him in first. "Please please please be a 5! Don't you want Ron to win for once!" He rolled the dice and their it sat. 5. "Yes! I win!" Ron picked up his piece and moved. 1...2...3...4..." Boom. Everything was dark. "Really? A power outage now?? I was going to win!!"

••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I wasn't on! I had a head injury and I wasn't in the mood to write anything. But I'm back! Hope you like this chapter.