three.

The five of us were currently cramped inside Scott's car, because they all had driven to breakfast together. Scott was driving, Kristen was sitting passenger, and I was in the back with Zane and Heath, Zane sitting in the middle. He had insisted he sat there so he could be by 'his baby and his new best friend'. Of course when he said that Kristen had quickly rebutted saying I was her new best friend.

"Yo Maggie, I wanna warn you, our house is kinda a disaster." Scott said, pulling up to a red light. "Do you watch David's vlogs?" Kristen asked turning around.

"I have only seen a couple. The one where he cut his hand open and then his video of when he painted someone's bedroom." I laughed quietly.

"Yeah, recently he painted like our entire living room so... don't mind that." Scott said. I laughed and looked at Heath who was currently taking selfies with Zane.

"We don't know you all too well yet, but I think you and David will get along great." Kristen smiled. I noticed Zane quickly jerk his head to turn towards me. I widened my eyes at his sudden action, for some reason it had made me nervous.

"Everything alright Zane?" I questioned. He let out a nervous laugh before replying with a quick "Yeah, I'm good." Before whipping out his phone and typing a fast message. I had only caught a glimpse of it before he locked his phone.

S,K,H,Z🐝

Zane
does she know abt David & liza?

I quickly felt exactly the same way I felt before I met them, nervous. I assumed the chat only had Scott, Kristen, Heath, and Zane because the name gave it away. I kept quiet through the rest of the ride. Did I know about Liza and David? What was there to know? That they are boyfriend and girlfriend?

Not too long after my weird encounter with Zane, we pulled up into this nice house, it had a couple cars parked in front of it. I checked the time on my phone, 12:45 p.m. I wonder how long Gabbie was expected to be at her meeting. I followed the group of people into the house, walking next to Kristen. "Hey listen," She had stooped walking before we entered the now shut door, stupid guys, "I know our group might be overwhelming at first but were really nice I swear. When we go in David will probably be vlogging so just ignore him." She said and we both started laughing.

"Thanks Kristen. I'm happy to make some friends here. All I knew before today was Gabbie and Liza." I chuckled.

"Wait you met Liza?"

"Uhm yeah, she was as Gabbies last night when I got here."

"Did you guys talk?" She pushed further on the topic. I suddenly felt a tense-like atmosphere coming from Kristen.

"We said hello but she had to leave because it was late. Why are you acting weird Kristen?" I questioned, looking at her strangely. There's definitely something going on with Liza.

"Oh I was just wondering because uhm," she stopped for a moment, thinking of what to say next, "She's really great and I wanted to invite her to hang out with the Waffle Pigs sometime." I nodded awkwardly. She motioned towards the door and we both started walking towards it. As we got closer I could hear the echos of male laughter coming from inside.

Kristen opened the door and I was greeted by three new faces sitting next to Scott, Zane, and Heath.

"Waffle Pigs! You made it!" Scott yelled, causing Kristen to bow, laughing in the process. I copied her actions, all while laughing as Zane and Heath cheered for us. I walked around the couches to go sit next to Heath by the arm of the couch.