ten.

"David, hey, what are you doing here?" I questioned, quickly stepping out of the apartment and shutting the door behind me. David smiled at me and took both of my hands into his, slightly pulling me into the middle of the hallway.

"I told you I was coming over today." He laughed.

" I know I just didn't think you'd come right now." I awkwardly looked down at my feet.

"I actually wanted to give you something." He squeezed my hands lightly. Give me something? Why would he need to give me something?

"Oh really? What is it?" I said in my obvious confused voice.

Then what David did next actually surprised me. He leaned down and captured my lips in his own, kissing me slowly but sweetly. I smiled into the kiss as he released my hands to put his on my cheeks, also smiling. I rested my hands on his chest, just like I did when we shared our first kiss. I never thought we would have kissed again after that night. A few seconds later David pulled away, resting his forehead on mine.

"So what did you want to give me?" I said with a joking smile.

"I hate you." David laughed his contagious laugh and gave me another quick kiss. I definitely was not going to get over him anytime soon.

"No, but seriously I did come because I wanted to tell you something face to face." He said removing his forehead off of mine and grabbing my left hand with his right, leading me against the opposite wall of the hallway and he slid down it. I chuckled mumbling something about 'why we had to sit on the floor of all places' before sitting down right next to him.

I looked over to his face and noticed he was still wearing that charming smile he had when I first opened the door. He was definitely my type. I wasn't normally one to stereotype people, because I for one hated being categorized, however, I knew exactly what I wanted in a potential boyfriend. It just so happened to be everything about David. The way he smiled, how he treated people he didn't know, his sense of humor, and even the way he dressed. I liked his hair, his eyes, his awkwardly large feet, his height, just everything.

He scooted a little closer to me so our shoulders were brushing each other.

"So I realized I kinda forgot to tell you something." He started looking at our feet that were stretched out in front of us. He kept slightly nudging his right foot with my left foot.

"What do you mean?" I thought out loud. There was no recent memory that I had that involved him having to tell me something, except that thing that shall never be brought up again.

"Magnolia, I never told you that I liked you back, that night a few weeks ago." He trailed on, messing with the green bracelet that he never seemed to take off. Hold on, what?

"You actually like me back?" I questioned, I must be understanding wrong, never once has a guy I've had a small crush on actually felt the same back.

"Yeah, I actually do." He smiled while reaching over and grabbing my hand. He intertwined our fingers, waiting for my reply.

"That's...really cool." I awkwardly laughed, bringing my other hand up to hopefully shield my now red face.

"Really? That's all you have to say." David replied in an amused tone. I could practically hear the smile that was playing on his lips, ready to tease me.

"Well, I've never actually been in this situation before." I smiled squeezing his hand a little bit.

"Well Maggie, you better believe that this is happening and David Dobrik always gets what he wants." He said cockily but with a joking tone in his voice. He was wearing a big smile on his face as he began to mess with my fingers that were still intertwined with his.