When he gets jealous

Brandon:
It was your guys anniversary coming up of 2 years of dating. You thought you'd go to the mall and buy him a new pair of glasses since he's always complaining his are too small for his head. You went to the glasses kiosk at the mall and tried looking for some exactly like his pair. Eventually you gave up and asked the clerk if he had any glasses that resembled your boyfriends and you showed him a picture. He recognized those pair and found some under one of the shelves. He tried them on for you since he kinda resembled to Brandon's appearance. What you didn't know was Brandon was at the mall too he was at the jewelry kiosk a few places away from the glasses one. He saw you and the guy playing with the glasses. He saw you taking him off the guy and putting them on your own head jus like you did with him. He was angry and sad. How could she cheat on me right before our anniversary? He thought. He forgot about the present for you and jus went home.

Once you got home you saw Brandon on the couch with his phone in his face while all the other boys were playing just dance on the TV. Once you came in Nick pulled you to the side and said,

"Brandon's been in a bad mood for a while he was going to the mall to get something for your guys anniversary but he came back with nothing and has been quiet on the couch ever since."

You instantly knew why he was mad. He saw you with the kiosk guy. You wen over to Brandon and did his name. Nothing. You nudged him your arm. Nothing. You decided to give up and put the new glasses on his chest you said,

"Here. Happy anniversary" and ran up to the guest room and laid on the bed. Within about 10 minutes Brandon came upstairs and was leaning against the door frame.

"I'm sorry." He said and you jus went over to him and gave him a big hug. He was yours and only your and you were his and only his.

Edwin:
You guys went to a party with nick and Alexys there you guys decided to play spin the bottle because you were drunk and thought it'd be fun.
On Edwin's turn it landed on you. Since you guys were together it was the perfect outcome. When it was your turn the bottle landed on Nick. You and him jus laughed a face each other a big sloppy kiss pretty soon it was Alexys and she got you. You didn't mind because Alexys was pretty and sweet. Afterwards Nick landed on you again so gave each other another kiss.

The next morning your found Edwin on his phone in his room. You said good morning to him and he didn't reply you thought he couldn't hear you over the TV so you just walked down to the kitchen to the other boys.
"Hey y/n." Zion said and all the other boys turned to face you, including Nick.

"What?" You said hoping to get a reason for the staring.

"You and Nick kissed last night that's what." Edwin said as he walked down the stairs to get some breakfast.

"We did?" You said looking at Nick.

"I don't know y/n I can't remember anything from last night" nick said

"Because all three of you were drunk except for me." Edwin said
"You wanted to play spin the bottle because you were all drunk. I said but you forced me too. And nick and y/n kissed. Twice actually. Right in front of me. Using spin the bottle as an excuse to cheat on me and Alexys." Edwin said.

"Okay don't bring my babygirl into this Eddie." Nick said. "You heard yourself we were all drunk and stupid you think I would do that to Alexys. You think y/n would do that to you?!?"

"I didn't." Edwin said he turned around to go back upstairs.

You ran after him right as he almost got to the stairs you kissed him. A long passionate kiss to let him know your there for him. He turned to you and said, "I love you"
You said it back then started kissing again.