His favorite thing about you

Brandon: you always support him. It could be as big as getting a huge award or as small as making a pb and j sandwich. Whatever it is your always there for him and he loves you do that.

Edwin: you guys agree on everything. Especially when it comes to fashion. You'd especially trust each other because you feel the same way towards anything.

Austin: you can be super goofy and super serious. Austin's always in a good mood but you guys can also talk about anything together. He could spill his heart out in front of you and you wouldn't love him any less. Same way for him.

Nick: you claim each other. You guys always want everyone to know your together he loves it when you take ig pics together or if you add anything together on the snap. He loves how your not afraid to show your feelings towards each same for him.

Zion: everything works. You guys are probably the ideal couple because you go great together. Whether it's getting hyped to a party or playing fortnite you always seem to find fun in the same ways and he loves how you can get hyped with him.

Elom: He loves when you dance. You can dance really to ballet, salsa, or hip hop but when you guys are on the dance floor all eyes are on you. He loves you guys are into the same things and can create together.