Its about time x Nick

"Come on Nick we're gonna be late." You told Nick for the 3rd time now.
"Come on babe please? Lemme finish the game." He said staring at the screen. He was playing fortnite again.
"No we can't be late for this Nick!" You told him standing in front of the TV. You and Nick were going to your friend Jocelyn's wedding.
Instead, Nick ending the game and flopped back onto the bed.
"I love you." He said tilting his head up to you giving puppy dog eyes.
"Nice try. Come on let's go." You said grabbing his arm and attempting to pull his body up.
"I'm serious." He said finally getting up and putting on his tie.
"I love you too then." You said as you exchanged a kiss. You quickly pulled away knowing how distracted you could get by him.
"Let's go." You said grabbing your purse and heading out the door.

After the wedding ceremony you and Nick were driving back to your apartment.
"That's was tight." Nick said his eyes on the road.
"Yeah it was beautiful, she was beautiful." You staring at your boyfriend grabbing his hand and holding it as he pulled into the parking lot.
As he parked and turned the car off he turned to face you.
"I love you." He said looking into your eyes. "I want us to be something like that one day." He said as he pulled out a black box.
"Will you marry me?" He said looking at you.
"Yes." You said grabbing each other into a strong passionate kiss.
"It's about time." You said laughing.
"It's about time." He repeated.