How you guys met x zion

This is it. The day before I meet the greatest artist in the history of artists Khalid. His music is so inspiring and I love all of his songs. I really hope he plays Location and Young, Dumb, and Broke because those are my absolute favorite!! I'm so excited I could scream!!

Once me and Shaye (my bestie) got there we got front row seats!! And we also purchased backstage passes which were crazy expensive but worth it since we'd actually get to personally meet Khalid.

The show started soon enough and a bunch of cute guys came on stage to start off the show. They were all super talented and hot. Especially this one light skin dread head.

After they performed a few songs Khalid came on, and as happy I was for him to come on I just couldn't get someone out of my mind...

Once we went backstage I saw Khalid on the other side of the room and practically ran to where he was. Unfortunately once I came close to him I slipped on an ice cube. Shit.

As I came tumbling down like a crazy embarrassment someone caught me. I looked up to see the dread head boy staring back at me with his arms holding my body. I looked at him. He looked at me.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" I said straightening myself up hoping I wasn't to embarrassing
"Don't be" the boy said smiling, showing the most adorable dimples ever.
He noticed my awkwardness and thankfully interrupted, "my names Zion Kuwonu by the way. You probably saw me performing earlier." He said looking at me deep in the eyes.
"Um. Yeah. Ya know I originally came here for Khalid he's literally my favorite artist and I love all his songs and so when I saw you guys come on I'm sorry but honestly had no idea who you were and I saw you and I was like 'damn who's that cute guy-'" I said clasping my hand over my mouth like I didn't just confess I like him. Crap.
"Hahaha oh really?" He said smiling and laughing.
"Um yeah. Sorry if I'm too awkward its just..." I trail off
"Just what." He says his eyes full of concern.
"I really really like you even though I haven't met you and I saw you onstage for the first time and your so talented and you can sing and dance and get the crowd hyped like it's nothing and I really really really don't wanna embarrass myself In front of you because if I do you'll never talk to me and I won't get to see what a great person you are and I just embarrassed myself in front of you and I don't know what to do so I'm just talking fast hoping you won't listen to me as much but it's not working and now I'm embarrassed." I said super fast looking down.
"Everything's fine. Your not embarrassing yourself In front of me. You seem like a cool girl. To be honest I honest I saw you in the stands and you were so pretty just dancing and jamming around getting hyped and that's what I love to see in someone. Matter of fact lemme see your phone."
"Why"
"So I could put my number in it." He said smiling. I grabbed my phone and gave it to him. Smiling too.

Authors note : guys I'm so sorry that was terrible. It's round midnight here and I'm so so tired. But ima try to post more stuff so yea.✌🏽 elom coming next