Chapter Eleven

Game Over

Continue*

Reset

How many times has Chara and the spirits seen this screen?

Well, Sans knew, he kept count.

His dead friends couldn't comprehend how powerful he was. He could dodge every attack she threw at him, give off powerful attacks that are hard to dodge, even if you've memorized them, and he could even number off how many times she has died to him by her face!

No other monster could do that!

They had no idea how he got that way, but they were definitely proud. He was killing her for every monster she had killed, getting revenge for each and every one. Not to mention he was driving her insane, shoving her into the black oblivion after the countless deaths she had from him.

"Wow, 482 times now..." Sans said, staring at her, "You... Uh... Must be really determined. But that's not your determination, is it?"

"What?" Chara huffed.

"Don't act stupid, Chara," Her enemy said her name like it was poison itself, "I know you took over that girls body and her soul, using her determination to keep yourself going."

"How did you know that?" She asked.

"I know a lot of things," He said, shrugging as everything faded into black and white.

Fight*

Slash

Miss

"I refuse to sit here and take it," He said, sending a wave of bones at her.

Fight*

Slash

Miss

"Our reports showed a massive anomaly in the timespace continuum," He said, "Timelines jumping left and right, stopping and starting..."

"H-How does Sans know about that?" Alphys asked.

"What do you mean?" Undyne asked her girlfriend, looking over.

"Timelines are like time, and Chara is using her stolen determination to weave and bend them," Alphys explained, "But that's sceincey stuff that Sans shouldn't know."

Chara jumped over some bones before pressing the button once more.

"Until suddenly, everything ends. That's your fault, isn't it?" He asked her as he dodged.

"How do you know that?" Chara asked him.

"I just do," He said, sending gaster blasters at her once more.

Chara was at low HP by now, but she attacked anyway, once again missing her target.

"You can't understand how this feels!" Sans said, looking iver at the ground before sending more bones to attack, which she dodged all of them.

"How what feels?" Toriel asked her friend, knowing he couldn't hear her.

Fight*

Slash

Miss

"Knowing that one day without any warning... It's all going to reset."

"Of course I don't," Chara giggled, "Too bad for you, though."

And he sent more bones at her.

Game Over

Continue*