Chapter 1

Walking to school was the same everyday. I would get up and ready at 7am to catch the number 13 train that runs at 7:05 and then ride until I get to station #45 and then get off and cross many streets (including London's main road) and then get to London Academy of Dance and Arts (LADA) and get to class. So why was today different?

I woke up 30 minutes late.

So I had absolutely no time to straighten my hair, put contacts in, or put real clothes on. I was in a hoodie that said "Hipsterpotomus" and had a hippo on it and black leggings. I had my big glasses on and my pink toms. I looked unprepared for a collage class.

I run outside and run into a man. My landlord.

"Where is it, Day. Where's the rent." He asks.

"I don't have time for this, John. I'm late for school. I'll talk about this with you later." I walk away only to be pulled back.

"Listen to me, your out of a house."

"What?" I say. "I-I have nowhere else to live. You can't do this."

"You have a week." He says. I pull my arm from his grip and start running to the door. I run outside and get to the train station just in time before the doors close.

I wait on the train for 15 minutes until I reach downtown London. I get out and run up the stairs and out the door. I shuffle something's in my bag and realize I don't haVe my phone. "Damn it." I mutter to myself. I stop where I am and search my bag, unaware of where I am standing currently. I find it in my front pocket and then close it back up.

"HEY!!" someone behind me shouts. That's when I look up and see a car.

*****

Dan-

Phil grabs the paper from the front door and reads it out loud.

He clears his throat. "The landlord has hear by ordered you to leave this apartment in 30 days unless you can pay the full rent. Signed yours truly, John Calimare."

"What is that?" I ask

"This is an eviction notice. We don't make enough money, Dan and we need to get a new apartment."

"Or get richer." I add.

"We could maybe talk to YouTube?" he suggests.

"No they wouldn't really give us much more. Remember your 37 and I'm 16 in the ratings."

"Okay," he says "we have to sell this place then. I copied an ad we have to put around town. Your going downtown right?" Phil asks.

"Yeah, I'll post them around."

I get up and get ready for the day. I put on my usual black and get my hair done. I walk out and get the flyers and walk towards the door. Phil glances up from his sticker covered Mac and says "What an assortment of colors."

"Haha ass." I joke. I walk down the stairs and walk 4 blocks the train station while posting some flyers.

I get on the number 13 an start passing out flyers and posting them. Once I reach the station I need to go to, I post a few more flyers. Then a girl with a messy long bun flys by me. I follow her movements (with my eyes so it's not incredibly creepy) and see her stop and search her bag. She seems to be panicked so I step closer to the girl. I look at her from head to toe and see her movements.

But then I hear a car. "HEY!!!" I shout at the girl. She looks up at me and then looks at where she's standing. Then she sees the car.

Something hit me and I ran towards the girl, grabbed her upper arm and pulled her out of the way just in time.

Then it was slow motion to me. Her hair was flowing from the car passing and she slowly looked up at me.

Jesus H Fuck...this girl is beautiful. She has her hair in this really messy bun and glasses that are huge. Sites
Her well because she has big brown eyes. She's skinny but not a stick, and she stands like a ballerina. She's so elegant.

She stares at me, especially in my eyes. Almost as if she knew it felt like I had just a moment ago.

"Are you okay?" I ask her. I brush my thumb over her cheek where she had a tear.

She looks down and then back up at me. "You-you?" she says. "You saved me."

I didn't know how I should respond to that because I would usually say "No shit" or some other sarcastic remark but I think nows not the time.

"Yea...I did. are you okay miss?" I ask again.

"Yeah, yeah I'm okay. I'm just- thank you."

"No problem, umm?"

She starts to stutter and slur her words. "Oh ah um I'm Felicity. Um and you're?"

"Dan..." I wait for a minute. I really don't know what I'm thinking. She stares at me and I realize that my hand is still on her. I move it and then I slide my hands down her arms. "I know that you almost died but...i was wondering...can we go get tea?" I ask.

JESUS WTF MAN!!!! SHE ALMOST DIED!!!! SHES GONNA FEEL LIKE SHE HAS TO!!!!

"Only if you want, you don't have to, actually forget about it you probably have scho-"

"No I'll go. I don't know why but I want to meet you Dan...lets go."

"Okay, Felicity? Right?" I ask

"Yeah, Dan." She says.

"What a beautiful name. Shall we?" I offer her my hand and she takes it.

*****

HEY!!!! SO CHAPTER ONE!!!!!! THOUGHTS????? QUESTIONS?????? PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE HIGH HOPES FOR THIS BOOK AND I WANT YOU APPART OF IT!!!!!