Chapter 37

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!

Dan-

Felicity's mother is standing in front of Felicity.

"What do you need," I said to her mother. I feel felicity grab my hand. We intertwine our fingers and she inhales.

"I want to talk to her," she snaps at me.

"Felicity," I said looking over at her. She's pale and hasn't moved an inch. "I think it's best if you leave," I tell her mother.

"No, I'm fixing this right now. Felicity, your my daughter-"

"No," Felicity said sternly. "you left me. You can't be a mother unless you actually take care of me for at least my childhood. no calls? No letters? Nothing. I thought you were dead." She starts to choke on her words and her voice starts to change. She's going to cry, explode, something. "You have no right to barge back into my life when you lied to me for all of it. The mother that was in that car, was a caring mother. What you are now is a fluke. You left me alone. Now go away,"

"Felicity,"

"You blew it mom! You ruined this whole thing. What can you possibly say now?"

Her mother pauses. "It's not Connors fault."

"Let him deal with his own battles, mom."

"It's not your fault either."

"Get the fuck out of my door," she yells.

"Felicity," her mother stampers.

"It's best if you'd leave, Ms. Day." I said to her.

"No," she raises her voice. "Felicity, I left to travel the world,"

"That's just fantastic isn't it?"

"And your father didn't want to let you guys come with."

She quiet now. Both. So quiet.

"You have no idea what happened when you left do you?"

"You grew up," she begins to say. "Into a beautiful-"

"John started beating Connor." Felicity said.

"Felic," I said. "She doesn't need to hear this."

She completely ignored me. "He did that and then started hurting me too. And where were you, traveling? You fucking traveled? I was hurt day after day if that asshole calling me fat and ugly and stupid and you were fucking traveling? I hurt myself because I was so insecure. I have scars from when I harmed myself. Where were you then? Fucking Africa? Europe? Maybe in the same state? You traveled when I was raped, when I got my first A. You were traveling when I met the love of my life. All I wanted to do was show you him. But you were dead. And you still are to me mom. You're dead." She cries.

"Felicity, I-I,"

"Yeah you had no idea. Because you where living your life somewhere else. Who needs a family, right?"

"We never intened to do this to you kids."

"We? There's someone else?"

"You, ah, your father."

"My father?"

"He's,"

"Alive?"

"Yes." there's a long pause before she speaks again. "He wants to meet you,"

"Dad? Wait no, you left me."

"Felicity," I say. "I want to meet your dad. And you need to meet your dad."