Chapter 30

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!

ALMOST TO 2K

Felicity-

I smell bacon.

I am starving. Last night was tough. I got fired from my job and Connor...

Connor. He had to get drunk. Thats his go to answer. He did it with my best friend.

Oh god... Katie.

Connor's girlfriend of now about three months is probably worried sick about him. Or maybe sick of him. Does she know?

I get up and grab my phone from my bedside table, where Dan or Phil put it. I unplug it and go through my contacts. I click on Katies contact.

She answers on the fourth ring. "Hello?" She asks.

"Hey Katie, it's Felic,"

"Felicity? Oh my god, do you know where Connor is? I can't find him anywhere! I'm getting worried!"

What? "Connor is in the UK. You didn't know that?"

"NO! He didn't tell me he was going! You would think he'd tell his GIRLFRIEND!"

Wait. So she doesn't know? She has no idea what Connor has done to her.

"Can you put Connor on the phone?"

"Connor isn't here right now, He's," I stamber and don't know what to say. I could tell her he's in jail and he fucked another girl, or I could..."He's going to get bacon! He's going to make breakfest!" I say.

"Oh, okay, I'll Call back again later. Just tell him I love and miss him!"

"Will do, Kate."

We say our goodbyes when I hear a small knock at my door. "Coming!" I say. I get up and make my way to the door, my phhone still in my hand.

I open the door and look behind me for the time. "Dan it's half past," I stop and drop my phone. Clair stands in front of me. "Fu-"

"Listen Felicity, things with me and Connor started because we were drunk but then we started doing stuff more often and I stoped it because of Katie, and I-" I shut her up by hugging her. I wrap my arms around my best friend, and i hush her.

"Shut up. Just hug me." I cry into her shoulder.

Clair used to be smaller than me in the eight grade. She grew over time and is just over an inch taller than me. So when I used to hug her, I would bend down a little. Now, I just rest my head on her chest.

I remeber the first fight we ever had. Two hours yelling at eachother, over some stupid boy. I was jealous and I was right to be. She loved him more than me. We vowed that no guy would ever get inbetween us ever again. I don't care if its Connor, my older brother, it's not happening. Not again.

"Just, remember the promise we made in ninth grade." I whisper in her ear.

She immedetly falls on the ground and cries. I go down with her and she grabs my waist. "I'm so sorry!"

"It's okay, we can do this."

"We are thousand of miles away beccause of this stupid ocean!"

"Thats why you'll move in with us! We can do that, I think. We have one more room we use as the gaming room. It was supossed to be a bedroom. I would go over it with the boys, but..."

"Thank you so much, Felicity. I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

It will be okay from now on.