Stars

James' pov

It's the night before we go on tour with one direction and we are having a party at mine and Brad' house to say goodbye to all our friends and family, it's going to be amazing! I go downstairs and I hear the music booming already and people were scattered everywhere. There was a knock at the door so I opened it and there stood the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, Ava.

"Hey!"

"Hi, nice party you got going on"

"Much better now your here, I'm sure"

I hugged her and brought her through to the kitchen to get her a drink.

We headed out to the garden

"Ava quick come here!"

She followed me outside, where it was just us two and I pointed up at the shooting star above us

"Make a wish" she said

So I closed my eyes and all I could think of was her, I looked over at her and she was already looking at me, I stared deeper into her beautiful blue eyes and I found myself leaning in and so was she, soon I felt a sparkle race right through me as her lips touched mine.

"James I-" she started but I cut her off

"I'm sorry, let's just forget that happened" the words stung but I couldn't tell her the truth, she nodded as we headed back inside. I remembered when we were kids we would sneak out to the park to watch the stars and we'd spent hours just laying there underneath the night sky.

But now she seems to have built these walls around her.