a wonderful thing

I wiped my tears and ran, out of the house and past everyone asking me where I was going, to the place I knew best....the beach. I knew it was dark but that means the stars where out. When I got there I Just layed on the sand then i felt a presence behind me.

"thought i'd fine you here"

it was James, he layed next to me and hugged me

"Why do you do this, hurt yourself and run away?" he asked

"I've tried to tell you a million times before, life can do terrible things, but I always come back to the beach because its where I feel closer to you"

"like when we met" he smiled down at me

"truth is, I don't want to be Friends, its not quite as wonderful"

he laughed

"I agree"

James looked into my eyes and held my chin and pressed his lips on mine, when we pulled away I remember when we first met
flashback
I was walking along the beach with a few Friends and we came accross These group of guys, one certainly caught my eye and he was looking right back at me, staring So I smiled and looked away. The whole night I could feel him staring at me So I asked him to walk with me along the beach. "Hey, can I tell you a wonderful thing, I couldn't help but notice you staring at me and I can tell by your eyes that you might be in Love with me" he smirked at me "James, it is certainly wonderful to meet you"

"you were right you know" James spoke

"when I first met you I could not take my eyes of you, I fell in Love straight away"

"So did I"

"can I tell you a wonderful thing?, I Love you, will you be mine?"

a huge smile spread accross my face

"okay"

then we spent the whole night kissing and laughing