terrible things

suggested song- terrible things-mayday parade

Louis and my mum held me as They cried.
"it'll okay, my little boy will be safe"
They nodded and we pulled away
"you need to tell James" I nodded and we walked out of the hospital
I found James sitting on a bench later that night, watching the seat and stand clash together and the stars.
"James?" I sat beside him and he put his arm around me
"what happened, are you Ok?!"
"can I tell you a terrible thing?"
his face fell and he nodded
"it seems I'm really sick and I've only got months"
he broke down and cried into my shoulder kissing my neck now and then. I lifted his head up in my hands, one look had me crying
"but can I tell you a wonderful thing?"
I sobbed and he nodded, tears spilling from his eyes
"we are going to have a healthy little boy and finally, So please don't be sad, because I really believe that you were the greatest thing that ever happened to me"
he nodded and kisses me, it was filled with Love and plead.
"do you remember when we first met and I told you that all I wanted was that one day, my happiness would be replaced by something beautiful?, well I found it James."
"life can do terrible things, but memories never fade, Love exsits, the stars still shine and thats all I need to know"
"I love you" he replied

HeyguysI'mtakingrequestsrightnowforanewstorySopleasegetintouchxx

James'POV
she died a week later, she was Just too weak or strong for too long, either way she's gone and never coming back. I sat next to Danny on the couch and watched him smiling up at me, he didn't even know what was going on but I will never let him forget that week he spent with his mum. I will make sure he doesn't have to go through heatbreak like that. I looked at him and finally smiled back, everything seemed to freeze as I noticed, he has her eyes, those beatiful eyes. "I Love you" I whispered "always"

15 yearslater
Daniel came downstairs crying.
"hey, what's wrong?"
"there's this girl, her mum got sick So They moved to America to get treatment" he sobbed
"you liked her?" I asked and he simply nodded
He slid down the walk and I sat next to him
"its okay you know, there will be others"
"listen to me, don't fall in Love...there's Just too much too loose, you've got a choice and I'm asking you to walk away and don't let it get to you"
"what about mum? didn't you Love her?"
"exactly and I miss her everyday and I promised her i'd keep you happy"
he bowed his head and cried softly as I rubbed his back
"son, I'm only telling you this because life can do terrible things"
"but it can't be that bad because we all have good memories that can't be forgotton and stars still shine So really the only fault is in oursleves and the way we love" he looked up and smiled at me and I smiled back in shock, that's exactly what she said....and she was right. she was always right. The thing is there was never really a fault in us but we loved too much and moved too quickly, but i would spend a lifetime chasing her, maybe that's a fault in itself.