L.A

We finally arrived in L.A, but now we had been told the tour bus is running late So we have to check into a hotel. We all left to our hotel rooms, I was sharing with the girls, then there was Brad and James next door, then Tris and Connor, Niall, Harry and Louis, then Liam and Zayn.

Everyone had gathered in James and Brad's room

"let's play truth of dare" Brad announced and we all sat in a circle

the circle went like this; Harry, me, James, Brad, Connor, Amelia, Liam, Zayn, Lauren, Tris, Louis and Niall.

"So truth of dare Ava?" Brad asked with a smirk on his face, I decided to play safe on this one, I learned never to underestimate These boys when it comes to dares.

""truth" I replied, there was a few whisperes between Brad and Connor then finally

"do you like anyone of us boys here, more Than Friends?" he asked, I knew the answer was simply yes, infact for a long time its always been yes, but I knew better to not let My walls down.

"I dunno....no?" Brad nodded even though I knew he wasn't convinced.

and So we played for a few more yours which consisted of, Harry running down the halls naked, Tris having a makeover, Lauren and Zayn kissing and Connor giving Amelia a lap dance, after that I decided it was time for bed So we all went back to our hotel rooms. Amelia and Lauren fell asleep straight away but I couldn't sleep for some reason, there was something bothering me, something missing. Then there was a knock at the door, I made myself answer it and there stood James, leaning in the doorway, looking as got as ever-what?!

"Hey, I'm sorry its Late I Just really need to talk to you" he said, I nodded and then he pulled me out of the hotel room and pushed me up against the walk then placed his lips on mine, I have into the butterflies and kisses back, he pulled away

"you don't know how long I waited to do that" he whispered and sent chills down My body

"Why do we keep ending up like this?" I asked

"I dunno, I guess I followed My heart" I laughed at his cheesy lines

"Oh really and where did that take you?"

"to you" he replied

"the things is, its always been you but I was to scared to tell you"

"James, don't do this to yourself" I was on the vurge of tears

"Why?"

"I don't want to fall in Love, because I know there is no such things as a happy ending of Love at first sight, Love is Just an attachment."

"what if I could Prove you wrong"

"you can't"

"this is because of Justin,isn't it" I nodded and looked to the floor, he lifted My head up and looked me in the eyes

"I can make you happy Ava, I will show you I'm not like Justin" and with that he walked away, part of me wanted to believe him, but I can't deciede wether that's My heart or head.

up for watty awards please vote, like, comment, follow :-)