Chapter 1 a Steamy night

ELLE'S POV (Just a reminder when ** starts it means that a steamy scene starts if you don't wanna read wait for the **)
It was about 1 years since Noah left for the airport, obviously I was heart broken but I wanted him to have a bright future. I miss him a lot, but I try to manage since he calls me everyday.
I'm about to graduate with a 4.0 GPA. I'm so excited to finally see Noah. Oh I forgot to mention, I got accepted to Harvard!

Lee tells me all the time that Noah gets into a lot of fights, the only reason why they keep him there is because of his athletic skills and knowledge.

It broke my heart that he would get into fights but I love him.

Later That Day...

I was home alone packing away my things for Harvard, I almost finished packing, Noah and I decided to share a huge Dorms together. I trusted him a lot so sharing a home with him would be a dream come true. I was daydreaming about the Harvard life when all of a sudden I heard the Front Door. It opened and I thought it was my Dad or Lil Brother.

I called out to them but I never heard a response. I made my way downstairs to check out the noise.

Then something broke... It was the evening out in L.A so it got dark, I grabbed the pepper spray and baseball bat and headed downstairs all the lights were on but I remember turning them all off

Then someone grabbed me from behind and smushed me to their chest. I was about to scream when I smelt the cologne that Noah always wore.

I turned around and it was Noah I was so surprised I was shaking... He kissed me on my nose like always.
"Hey Elle, I missed out on how gorgeous you grew to be," He said as he kissed me again.

I was so surprised and shocked I started shaking then broke down into tears.
He kissed me softly and told me he was in town for a couple weeks to pick me up for Harvard.
" OMG Noah Flynn, you are evil for scaring me but so kind for coming, thank you so much I love you," I told him as we kissed with passion.
**
He put his finger over my mouth and kissed me slowly but hungrily. I responded back and he used his tongue, he asked for entrance in my mouth and I gave it to him in submission. He was a kissing goddess. I used my tongue to as our tongues tangled together and our lips touching with bliss.

He reached to the hem of my shirt and pulled it upwards, luckily I was wearing my nice bra so I wasn't embarrassed. It gave my breasts the little push it needed to look amazing.

He kissed my breasts softly before taking off his own shirt. His kisses trailed down to my stomach to the beginning of my short booty shorts.

He took my pants off and I took him off. We were left in our undergarments, he snuck his hands around my back and unclipped my bra.

"Beautiful," He says as he moves downwards to take off my underwear, luckily I shaved so everything was good. Soon enough it was fully exposed to Noah Flynn, I always felt embarrassed and tried to cover myself up but he pulled my hands away...

"Wait, baby do you have a condom?" I asked him not being sure if he did.

" Yeah," he said before taking one out and ripping it open.

I laid down holding my breath and got ready for him, as he thrusted into my opening.

I screamed in pleasure and a little pain as he continued thrusting and kissing me. After a couple thrusts, his size began to hurt less and feel more pleasure able.

"Faster." I told him and he slowed down on purpose.
After I smacked him he laughed and sped up hitting a spot perfectly and dead on sending enormous pleasure into me.  He starting also using a finger to touch me at the same time.
The pleasure was amazing. I was feeling so good and I was so close. He sensed I was going to end and he started licking too which sent a massive amount of pleasure in me and I came hard.

Soon he also came and he asked me out for dinner after kissing a bit more.

"sure, why not let me clean up and get myself ready," I told him before getting up to shower.

...

Hey guys Brianna again I'm still busy writing bughead: the best mistake but I had to write a fanfic about the kissing booth I love the movie and this story is what I wanted to happen if there was a sequel xoxo