Chapter 2:Dinner!

I hoped into the shower and grabbed a towel, we already had our clothes off so I just had to hop right in.

Little did I know Noah was right behind me. Just as I locked the door a big arm came onto me.

We ended up having sex again. And again. And again. In the shower

Even though showers were meant to keep you clean, I think we had more sweat then water to be honest.

This time, Oh this time felt so good I don't think he put a condom on this time he said he would pull out so it didn't matter.

After we were done I got out and did my hair and usually my horrible makeup but lately I was doing good, I brushed my teeth and Noah got dressed and fixed his hair.

He took me to the first place we had dinner at when we first started to date. I went back there on our first anniversary, Noah ordered the steak with nice greasy greens. I ordered the same thing as we enjoyed pretty much the same thing.

After dinner Noah had planned for us to go back to his place with his family

I went upstairs to Lee's room and we embraced as I sat down and he told me about what happened in his life.

Him and his girlfriend had broke up over the summer this was Lee's first break up I felt bad like really bad but she didn't.

At the end, I hugged him tightly and told him it would be okay. I kissed his cheek and told him he could talk to me anytime since I am his Best Friend.

Noah ended up calling me downstairs but Lee had said for me to close my eyes and we would take his elevator that was easier.

When we got downstairs my eyes were still closed then Noah told me to open them...

When I opened them... Oh my god.. Noah was on one knee with a sign saying MARRY ME ELLE.

(The author of this book and movie named her Full name as Rochelle)

"Rochelle, I love you so much, we dated for over a year and it love you, Will you be my wife?" He asked as Ms. Flynn cried at the scene.
" I love you too Noah, YES I will marry you!" I told him as we kissed passionately.
I always loved Elle, I knew one day I would be her Mother-in-law.
Since my mother died from cancer, Ms.Flynn was my mother for most of my life. I adored her and her sons.

I got the call that my father was going to be out of town for a bit I didn't know how long but long. I told him about my proposal and he congratulated me.

The engagement ring was the most beautiful thing I've seen, not including Noah and Lee.

After the proposal, we went to back to my house and he started to load my things into his car.

We kissed constantly and it was so amazing. I was so happy that I was Noah's Fiancée.

I was half asleep when Noah shook me to wake me up.

"Fattie go away!" I yelled at him
"that's not what you said about my abs when we were in the bedr-" He started

"OMG SHUT UP IM UP" I said jolting ur not wanting to hear what was next.

I opened the front door and then he kissed me and said that I was the most amazing girl he was with.

He kissed me and then took all my stuff to my room, it wasn't much so I unpacked in 5 minutes.

I officially lived with Noah Flynn. He came into my room and kissed me leading me to the bedroom.

We both undressed and we kissed and kissed and then moved to French kissing, and this all started from a stupid kissing booth.

I was going to marry the love of my life.

Noah Flynn.

...

Follow my Instagram @wxvyy_briaa 

Follow my editors wattpad account IIAverageQueenII