Chapter 15: Wedding planning

I wake up to a text from Lee. Since his university campus doesn't open until a week later he was staying with us. Noah was picking him up as I took care of Alexa and Hunter.

I put Alexa next to her sleeping brother as I went online to find a Wedding Planner. Noah really didn't know where to start so he told me to plan everything. I found someone named Talisa Scott and called her number.

"Hello Talisa Planning Services, how may I assist you today." I heard a voice chirp.

"Hello, I'm just calling to ask about your wedding planning services?" I question her

"Oh, Yes we do many different styles of weddings would you like to meet me in my office and discuss the wedding preparations?"

"Sure, I will be there by 5? I say glancing at the clock which read 4:15PM

After exchanging contact info we ended the call and the front door opened.

"Im HOME" A voice shouts as I race to go hug my best friend Lee.

"Lee! Omg, you're finally here!" I say as I show him the guest room.

I poured some coffee for him and Noah and told them about Talisa.

"Seems good, we can go now I guess?" Noah replies and puts his empty cup on the coffee table as I grunt and walk back to the sink.

We all pile into the car and I place Alex and Hunter together in the back with Uncle Lee.

Once we arrived we waited for our turn with Talisa it was packed with many brides everywhere. I kept getting disgusted stares when people started noticing that Alex and Hunter were not my siblings but indeed my own kids.

They got extremely creepy when I kissed Noah or pulled one of the twins out of the bassinette. I can't blame them before I would have done that too if I saw an 18-year-old TEEN with a baby or too.

"Rochelle Evans?" The receptionist called as I trotted my way there.

I walked into the room where Talisa was and she was shutting closed binders with dresses, venues etc.

"Hi! I'm Talisa Scott, do we wanna start off with venues or dates?" She questioned and asked us to fill out a questionnaire out as she got our files ready.

Here is what they filled out.

TALISA SCOTT PLANNING SERVICES QUESTIONAIRE - WEDDING PLANNING SERVICES

Preferred Dates: 2 - 18 months
Amount of Guests: 170
Food: Vegetarian and Chicken Entrees
Venue  Area Preference:  Indoor, Big area
Dress Style: N/A
Preferable Total Cost: N/A
Preferable Dress Cost: $0 - $3000

We hand Talia the paper as Alexa starts crying. Noah looks at me and I nod as he takes her and Hunter outside.

"Great, we can work on dresses here are our newest collections. She says as she pulls out a book named " New collections." I looks through and fall in love with a couple dresses. They fit my style perfectly.

 They fit my style perfectly

I wasn't sure which one so I told her I liked the 3 and she said she would fit the dress to the venue

I wasn't sure which one so I told her I liked the 3 and she said she would fit the dress to the venue. Her hours were over so we left and I took a deep breathe as I knew one of those dresses were mine.

I went home and I realized it was 10pm. Way past Alexa and Hunters Bedtime.

I quickly fed both of them and put them to sleep as I stepped into the shower. I run the hot water and get in after about 10 minutes, the window breaking was heard. I stepped out in a towel and I looked to see a man with a gun and Lee looking at me shocked.

"WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?" I yell and Lee runs over to cover me.

Bang.

Lee falls to the ground in pain and I grab my phone to call Noah and 911.

The person comes behind me and holds a knife to my neck.

"I love you Elle." He says and the last words that come out of my mouth is...

  "Tuppen?" Before the chloroform hits me and I collapsed..
————————————————————————————————-

Sorry for the cliff hanger LOL!

Read my new book The Past it's super interesting! Trust me! It's a true story.

See you soon!

xxx Brianna