CHAPTER 6: The Grand Baby Reveal

Today was the day that we were going to tell Noah's Parents that we were going to have a baby we had told Lee to take them somewhere for like 2 hours.

Me and Noah we running back and forth from target getting balloons and food and some Alcohol for the people that are not pregnant oh and drinks for people who are pregnant.

We had just had finish setting up when Lee called us and told us they were on they're way home.

I called Noah to tell him to get dressed we both ran upstairs and by this time I had picked out a red silk skin tight dress, which perfectly showed my figure and my growing baby bump.

To imagine that a baby, OUR baby was growing in my stomach, was incredible. I started to tear up when Noah grabbed me from behind.

"I love you, Rochelle Evans," he kissed me passionately.

He bent down to my stomach and kissed it, "I love you too"

I got a text message from Lee.

LEE - BFF

" Hey Elle, we are pulling into our driveway"

ELLE EVANS

"Okay, We are ready ;)"

LEE - BFF

See ya baby mama ;)))

ELLE EVANS

"Omg never do that again Lee"

I heard the door open and Noah and I got into positions to present our surprise to his parents.

"SUPRISE! We both yelled out"

A huge sign read: Rochelle (Flynn) Evans IS EXPECTING A BABY!

It had pink and blue balloons all around the room as Ms Flynn practically jumped.

"Rochelle?! You're having a baby?" She almost screamed

"Yea," I said quietly as she ran over to hug me.

"Congrats Son," Mr Flynn said hugging Noah.

"I knew it, you never gain weight" She laughed as we hugged.

After the party finished Noah and I went back to our dorm and slept, we had our 1-month appointment.

I want to see this baby already, I'm excited!