Chapter 16: The Dark Room

It was dark and cold, I didn't recognize the room I was in. My head throbbed and I wanted to scream in pain

That's when the old rusty door opened when I realized that Tuppen was standing right in front of me

I was stripped down to my bra and panties.

Tuppen sat down beside me and kept talking about how he had feelings for me since the beginning of high school. Of course, I was restrained and had to endure this. I sort of felt bad. Noah stopped all these guys from dating me for his own game. But Noah is my one true love.

He said he kidnapped me for those feelings to endure his passion of me.

That's when I started yelling for help and he covered my mouth with duck tape and force touching me I kept telling him to stop but he didn't

I remember the doctor saying after you have a baby or two not to have sex for at least 2 months. First of all, you can get ANOTHER pregnancy back to back and it can tear your insides apart.

I yelled for him to stop numerous time but after yelling at him he wanted to do it more and that's when he unzipped his pants and enter me and started thrusting and each time I started to bleed because I had just given birth to my twins.... he was raping me.

Let alone he was huge, I didn't know to cry or moan and I hated that. I would try to stop my moans but they would slip and he would go faster and deeper.

Each day he came down to give me some food but after I ate he always raped me

A couple of weeks later of me being raped I found out I was... pregnant again after Tuppen finding out he let me out of the dark room to get an OB/GYN but i had to dye my hair change my whole look up just for me being kidnapped by a college jock.

------------------------------------------------------------

*6 Months later*

My pregnancy was healthy but all I wanted to do is break free and find my beautiful kids

By this time Noah must think I'm dead hopefully not.

As I'm thinking this Tuppen came in with a scaple and a metal table he was ready for the baby to be born but I refused because I was only about 7-8 months that's too early for a baby to be born.

"Babe lets take this thing out of you. We can't have rough sex with it in you." He said kissing my forehead.

"No! Tuppen it is barely 6 months!" I screamed but the weight of the baby made me stumble into Tuppen.

Yes, I lied they were around 8 months but I wanted to protect them.

But he picked me up and laid me onto the metal table and gave me water.

I was tired and took all of it in impulsively.

I felt my body numb and a sharp pain in my stomach.

I realized the water contained a pill or serum.

As I was dilated to 10 centimeters within 2 hours . The drugs made my contractions worse and I started crying in pain. Noah would have held me and made me laugh.

"Time for it to get out" He declared and started to slice my nether region.
He started cutting me in all the wrong places with no epidural. He didn't even tell me to push. He just waiting and dabbed away blood HARSHLY.

Since I had my twins I knew what to do and pushed. I struggled to hold my legs apart and soon I heard crying.

The gender was a girl and it was nursed back to health. Tuppen stitched me in different areas and let me out of the room.

He assumed that with a baby I wouldn't run I guess. Without any internet it was hard finding the perfect name for my baby girl. Tuppen liked the name Montgomery and I liked the name Colette.

Colette Montgomery Evan's. I said and signed the birth certificate.

Tuppen went out for baby food and he didn't lock the door so I had decided this was the time to escape so I took the clothes he kidnapped me with and took Colette and ran.

As soon as I started running Tuppen walked into the house I heard him screaming my name and as soon as he did that I hid behind a bush.

As he was done I kept walking and walking until I was at my house

All I heard was my children crying for there mother. My babies missed me after 7 months.

I ran up to the house and unlocked the door and ran to my children.

They got so big I whispered I put Colette down and picked up Alexandra who was crying her little heart out as soon as I did she stop crying along with her brother that's when I heard something upstairs.

I climbed the tall Staircase and that's when I clenched my jaw because i heard moaning as i came to my master bedroom

When I opened the bedroom door I saw Noah with another girl....

I guess he thought I was dead but how could he cheat on me how could he have sex while our little twins cried there hearts out

Noah's POV

I came home to a bloody mess Lee was on the floor Nearly dead

And after I called the cops and 911 I found a note on the kitchen counter

Dear Noah

I have your Fiancee i have many feelings for her. She may love you but I can see in your eyes dont bother looking for her if you do she will be DEAD!

I will always be the curly haired jock

Sincerely

Tuppen

Ps: I plan to have a normal living family with your Fiancee

All I could think about was Elle how could Tuppen do this and do this to my family

With all the commotion I tried so hard over the summer and fall to help the twins remember there wonderful mother if she is or if Shes not dead

Elles pov

I screamed Noah's name at the top of my lungs his face was so shocked for me to be alive.

How could he. My babies were crying and he was here smashing a maiden.
He kissed me but I refused I couldn't believe Noah would move on so fast from me I was hurt from being raped from giving birth again after healing.

So I put the twins in the bassenette and Colette as well and went to a motel but I told Noah I was going out of town.

When I reached a motel I went to my fathers house.when he opened the door he was astonished that I was still alive and he rushed me to the hospital for a rape kit.

As soon as the rape kit came back the cops were at my bedside asking questions about Colette and tuppen even about my twins I kept the twins out out of the question but I had to explain what happened to me and how Colette came about...

...

Hey guys I'm back yes I had trouble with my acc because my phone is currently dis connected

Check out my other story the past you won't believe it it's a true story

Xoxoxo brianna