Chapter 3: Sick and Wedding Planning

Its been about 2 weeks since the proposal, I have gotten at least 100 people to come up to me and congratulate me on getting a hot fiance or to send me a threat to leave him.

They were joking for most of the time but other times not so sure. I started my first semester of university, I gotta admit Harvard really needs smart kids to do the courses they offer. The apartment we got has so much room we both could have separate desk spaces which we do since if we didn't I would jump on Noah.

After another night of pure lust, I finally woke up. I started vomiting and getting really dizzy. Noah was right behind me and helped me.

"Hey, I think you shouldn't go to class today." He told me softly as he helped me up.

"Yeah, plus we can plan for the wedding I was looking at some really pretty venues if you want to look at them," I say looking at him as hapilly as I could after vomiting.

"Plus I need to rest because honestly I'm really stressed"

"Yeah I can see that" as Noah said

He went out and brought me soup before heading off to class.

I looked through catalogues and found a couple venues I liked. I didn't want to make immediate choices now so I decided to wait for Noah to pick a couple venues. Through looking through the catalogues I saw some pictures of dresses. Should I go for a classic white dress or a coloured dress?

I didn't know if Noah would even like the idea of a sexy sleek dress or a flamboyant big dress. But I didn't really knew so I asked him

" Noah what dress would you like to see me in a sexy sleek or a big flamboyant dress?"

"Honey it is really up to you but everything looks good on that body of yours"

I still had a decision to make but the wedding was far long from here we planned to get married after collage so we'd have a good job with good money to pay the wedding venues.

I was planning on becoming a lawyer mostly in family law or any law of course.

I had fell asleep before Noah because that same day I was throwing up

When  I woke up I had the urge to throw up again I had to do something about this  but in Boston we Harvard kids have a curfew so I really couldn't do anything .

I went back to bed.

In the morning it was just classes more classes and all of the above .

I came back to the dorm early because I had to get some gravol for this flu I have but I really didn't want Noah to know

I went to Shoppers drug mart as I got there I went to the pharmacy  as I went down the aslie of pregnancy test i wondered...

I wondered what if Noah got me pregnant. What if we were to have a baby and to raise it

So I picked up a pregnancy test. Oh and gravol

People stared and stared what a collage kid isn't allowed to pick up a pregnancy test

When I got back to the dorm lucky Noah wasn't there because he would've asked what I had got...

So I hid the pregnancy test where Noah couldn't find and ask himself a very important question

After that I got into my pajamas and layed down and relaxed since I had no homework it was a free night for me except Noah...

When Noah had came back to the dorm I was sleeping

Our dorm is big with a living room a bathroom and a master bedroom

Noah had gone out with Lee since I was sleeping not to mention Lee got Accepted into Harvard too.

Noah was out when I woke up so I decided to go out and get some dinner so I did and I walked back to the dorm and...

Noah had found the pregnancy test...

HI MY LOVES WHAT DO YOU THINK NOAH IS GOING TO SAY TO ELLE AND DO YOU THINK ELLE IS PREGNANT? IF SO PUT IT IN THE COMMENT BELOW AND I'LL READ THEM

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER

TWITTER:@dudman_brianna

Instagram:@ wxvyy_briaamention a user