CHAPTER 8: Gender Reveal

After me and Noah woke up after the appointment we had realised that dr.dremireo gave us the gender for the twins

So we decided to wait and do a Gender Reveal so what we did is we called all of our relatives and mother and father's and we told them that we were flying back to L.A to do a Gender Reveal for our babies.

Everyone was so excited, since I didn't know I was pregnant Noah and I had sex almost every night and he was rough. The doctor didn't know if the second cell was implanted after or same time as it's sibling. I was roughly around 4-5 months
. Noah also asked my OBGYN if having sex was ok while pregnant :/ I was mortified. She chuckled and said that as long as it's not a couple days till birth it's fine.

" Noah lets go shopping! I need this reveal to be amazing!" I exclaimed as Noah chuckled while putting on a shirt over his abs.

Not gonna lie I was horny while pregnant and I think Noah knew it. Every time I felt a little bit of that feeling he would tease me and I would end up making out with him for hours.

I went to the balloon store and decided to show the clerk without showing Noah and I our babies gender.

She said to come back in around 1 hour to get the boxes filled with balloons. Meanwhile Noah and
I were going to Walmart and Dollarama to get Blue and Pink decor for our Reveal.

About an hour later we picked up the boxes and went home. We only had a couple hours to decorate so we started immediately though Noah did most of the work since I was pregnant and it hurt to do a lot of work.

We asked everyone to wear the colours of they babies clothing.

Pink = 2 Girls

Blue = 2 Boys

Purple or Both Pink and Blue = 1 Boy and 1 Girl so basically one of each.

I found out that my brother and father couldn't make it, I think my dad didn't approve of this pregnancy because he always told me that my relationship would never last but be a heart break. WAIT, he isn't completely blank he checks in on me everyday . My brother has started freshman year of high school and he is getting treated for a sickness at his school.

Ms. Flynn wore purple,

Lee wore Pink,

And Mr. Flynn wore Blue.

My dad video chatted and wore blue and pink. My brother of course wore blue.

Noah and I stood in front of the two boxes and we held each other's hands.

"As most of you know, Elle is pregnant with twins, god gave us this gift and we will be sharing the genders, thank you for wearing the colour of your prediction now on to the reveal." Noah announced as everyone cheered.

"FOR BABY A!" I yelled and counted to 3 before opening the box.

1....

2.....

3....

Noah and I ripped the box to shreds as Blue balloons sprouted up and into the sky.

"A baby boy!" I cheered with tears and hugged Noah tight. Well kinda hugged him, my belly was huge so I couldn't reach over to him completely.

We moved to the second box and ripped it open as well, we didn't count to three because we were too excited.

Pink balloons cake everywhere representing that I was carrying a Boy and Girl duo.

After the gender Reveal we had a lot to clean up and may I say a lot

As soon as we cleaned up me and Noah had to fly back to Boston for Harvard but before we left Mrs.Flynn had stopped us and told us what she wanted me to do for the babies

She had told us that she wanted me to stay back in L.A but I wanted to get my education to become a lawyer I wasn't sure what lawyer yet but I knew I wanted to be a lawyer.

I told that I wanted to finish college even though I am pregnant with twins and can go into labour any time.

We walked into first class with Lee and Noah and off we went

As we got back to Harvard we had found out that as we walked into the gymnasium that all of Harvard had thrown us a baby shower...

...

Hey guys sorry that I haven't updated yet I have been very busy with taking weekends off and working

Sincerely

Brianna