"I'm Not Your Hyung"

Jungkook can feel himself getting redder every second. He has never been called hot before, let alone by a guy!

Taehyung keeps looking at him throughout the whole meeting, whether it's to tease Jungkook or for another reason, he doesn't know. He feels nervous and subconscious, but he somewhat likes the attention.

"As you probably already know, there are two sides fighting each other in this war. The Hanguks," seonsaengnim looks at the people dressed in black, "and the Hanguls," she looks at us.

Jungkook is barely listening to her, the word hot continuously ringing in his head.

"You will be trained separately, as I have mentioned before, but will do the rest of your activities together," she continues, "Oh, look, it appears we are almost at Training Camp! When the train stops, please follow me, and PLEASE NO VIOLENCE."

The train finally comes to a halt and chatter breaks out in the meeting room. We follow seonsaengnim out of the train, and a gigantic building stands in front of them. Gigantic, but dull. Very dull. The whole building is one colour - a faded grey, decorated with splats of bird poop. Jungkook can just about see a field behind the building and small objects lying on the floor of it, which he thinks are rifles.

This is real.

You're fighting in the war.

They enter the building, the hallway the same colour as the outside of the building greets them.

"You will be sharing tents in pairs, most pairs will both be from the same side. Unfortunately, since there are five on either side, there will be one exception. We will come to check on that pair frequently, so it shouldn't be much of a problem," announces seonsaengnim.

Jungkook knows he will be the one put with one of the Hanguks. God is never on his side.

"Park Jimin and Kwon Jiyong."

No

"Park Chaeyoung and Kim Jennie."

NO

"Park Chanyeol and Nam Chinsun."

NO NO

"Jackson Wang and Mark Tuan."

NOOOOOOOOO

"And the pair with both sides: Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung."

He knew it.

"Since it's quite late, I will hand you your tents, and ONLY your tents. You will have to survive. Find food and water, but do not go further than the lake, which is about ten miles from here. I won't be here to help at all, and we'll meet at 9:00 sharp in front of the building. Your training starts today. Good luck and see you tomorrow,"

Jungkook looks at Taehyung, but simultaneously avoids eye contact. This guy called him hot. Hot. That word makes him smile.

Taehyung sees Jungkook's smile and steps closer to him.

"Guess we're together then," Taehyung smirks, "sleeping together in a tiny tent."

WHAT KIND OF PERVERT IS THIS GUY

The boys quickly grab their tent, which was unfortunately very tiny, and headed outside. Jungkook tries to look ahead, and not at the strange guy on his right, who Jungkook knows has been staring at him. Trying to break the awkward since, Jungkook mumbles,

"Where should we put our tent?"

"There!" that strange guy yells enthusiastically, pointing to a bright green patch of grass next to a pond.

How can he turn from a pervert to a cute kid? Jungkook nods.

"And... how will we get food and water?" Both the boys are hungry now, and neither have any idea how to get food.

"So... if we can't get food, will they leave us to... die?" Taehyung gasps at the last word, his eyes widening, much like a child when their parents have cancelled their birthday party.

Cute

"Don't be silly," Jungkook laughs, still thinking about the cuteness of the elder, "We'll find food. I promise. They can't let us die,"

Together, they put up the tent. Quite easily as well, thanks to Jungkook's skills (and muscles). Next step : food.

"Okay, you look over there for food," Jungkook explains, pointing to a big empty space of darkness, "and I'll look in the woods. We'll meet here in half an hour."

"Okay," Taehyung starts searching, but immediately runs back and clutches Jungkook's arm, "Hyung, I'm scared."

Hyung

"I - I'm not your hyung."