Dangerous First Kiss

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

Jungkook looks down and bites his lip nervously

Jungkook looks down and bites his lip nervously. He just confessed to Taehyung. A cloud covers the large white circular shape of the moon, leaving both of them in pitch darkness.

Jungkook's heart is thumping so hard in his chest he feels sick. The thick tension weighs down on his shoulders.

The younger squeezes his eyes shut in embarrassment.

He feels a few fingers tuck under his chin and lift it gently. A deep voice chuckles,

"So that's why you were staring at me." His voice, for the first time, sends shivers down Jungkook's back.

Then his lips feel a wet warmth surround them. Jungkook feels dizzy with shock. The world falls away. Arms wrap around his shoulders to pull him closer.

Jungkook can feel Taehyung's rapid heartbeat against his chest. It feels so... right. Their lips dance together delicately, like how the wings of a butterfly gently brush together.

This moment is perfect.

Well, it will be, if Taehyung doesn't jerk out of the kiss. Which is exactly what he does.

Jungkook internally sighs in disappointment, and almost gasps at the coldness of the breeze against his lips compared to the warm heaven kissing them a few seconds ago.

"Shit!" Taehyung curses, "We shouldn't be... I shouldn't be... We can't be doing this!"

"W-why?" Jungkook asks, trying not to sound desperate.

"I'm a Hanguk and you're a Hangul! We should be fighting each other! If anyone finds out..."

They don't notice a figure standing directly behind Taehyung.

"Finds out about what?"

Both of them almost jump out of their skin hearing a bellow behind them. They swivel around only to see Admiral Song, Taehyung's admiral, looking furious.

"Kim!" he barks, "I asked you a question."

Taehyung is trembling uncontrollably.

"F-find out about... e-eating the yellowberries ," he squeaks. His stupid lie comes from the small perfectly spherical yellow berries that grow in some parts of the forest. They are incredibly rare, therefore eating, or even touching them is forbidden.

"Liar!" he growls, "Who are you?" he points to Jungkook.

"Jeon, sir, Jeon Jungkook" he replies instantly, bowing his head slightly. He is determined to not seem afraid.

"Ah! A Hangul!" he says more softly now, which actually is scarier, "You two are together, aren't you? A Hangul and a Hanguk!"

"No, sir," Jungkook whispers, a little of his fright showing through his face.

"Don't even think of lying! I saw you kiss!" his tone rises.

Taehyung suddenly falls on his knees in front of the Admiral, "I'm sorry, it was me. I kissed him! And I'm the one who wanted to escape! I'm sorry!"

"No Admiral, it was me! I came looking for Taehyung and ended up scaring him so he ran away!" Jungkook begs, kneeling beside Taehyung.

"Both of you will have severe punishments!" he demands, ignoring both of them.

"W-what punishments?" Taehyung whimpers, still shaking.

As if on cue, four guards march towards Admiral Song.

"Take them to... you know where," he orders, nodding slightly. Taehyung and Jungkook look at each other in panic while the guards grab them and force them to walk with them.

Jungkook notices that the two guards grabbing him are the same guards that took him to the train when he was chosen.

After a half an hour walk, Taehyung and Jungkook are dragged to a small garage-sized building with thick metal bars down the one small window. The whole building is made of rusted metal.

"Is this a... a dungeon?" Jungkook asks, only to receive a hand slapped across his mouth to stop him talking.

Also the concept photosdgygwyhswjaqmkhsje. I can't decide my favourite!:(