Hell above

(VIC'S POV)

I woke up from the stupid alarm clock going off i turned it off and realized I was in my bunk alone man I fucking hate that although I did have that dream last night

*the dream*

"Morning darling" I said to Virginia "it's to early" she whined it was the cutest whine ever "I know I wanna show you somewhere" I said she didn't move "come on get up get up get up" I said shaking her "I am but I don't want to be" she said opening her eyes "you will soon now come on" I said pulling her to the door I slowly opened it and quietly shut it agin we ran to the street and I picked her up and put her on my shoulders I walked over to a beautiful lake I took her off my shoulders "oh my god it's beautiful I love it" she said "I told you that you should have got up" I said I had a great idea I looked over at the lake then at Virginia a smirk appeared on my face "no" she said with a smile "yes" I said she started laughing and running I ran after her I eventually caught her "lets get wet" I said and ran to the lake and jumped in when we came back up from under the water we both were laughing I stopped and looked at her she noticed I was staring at her and stopped laughing she looked at my lips then back at my eyes I kissed her right there and then after a few minutes we stopped "I love you" she said "love you too" RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!

*end of dream*

Why do alarm clocks have to always ruin the good dream and not the bad like really! I really miss virginia I wish that accident never happened I wish she never got a concussion and lost her memory and the doctor said i never was able to see her agin well i don't care anymore we're going on tour to the U.S just for I can see her I mean we can see her "GET THE FUCK OUT HERE STUPID ASS" my younger but taller than me brother Mike screamed to me from the other room. I cant wait for tomorrow the driver said we should be in the U.S by then. YAAAAAAAAY!!! I'm going to be hipper all day now. I ran to the bathroom and took off my clothes and got into the shower. after my 20 minutes of showering I got a t-shirt and a pair of jeans and put them on I dried my long brown hair and straitened it I ran to the back and got my black vans and put them on i ran around where the hell was it "GUYS WHERE FUCK IS MY GREY BEANIE?" I screamed Jaime came out of nowhere and put my beanie on me "where would I be without you dude?" I asked "a world you would hate now let's go amigo" Jaime said handing me a suit case man he even packed for me I'm going to have to pay him back later. we ran out the door to the bus that was waiting for us outside we got in and road sweet road we go. "So guys anyone in the mood for tacos?" Jaime asked "every day, minute and second of my life" I said "I'm in for tacos" Mike said "tacos? did I hear tacos? I want tacos like now" tony said running out of the back "so it's settled we're having tacos" Jaime said we all got in the car and drove to Taco Bell. we got to Taco Bell and ordered I got 3 tacos Mike got 1 taco his stupid diet he's going on tony got 5 vegetarian tacos and Jaime got 12 tacos holy shit a lot I know but hey that's Jaime for you.

(Back at the bus)

I was sitting on the couch thinking I seem to do that a lot I got snapped out of my trance "are you alright? is this about Virginia? kid trust me she might not remember us or the times we had but we can make new mesmerize I know, we can bring her on tour with us" Mike said "yeah we can but where is she going to sleep?" I asked I already knew what he was going to say but I pretended like I didn't "with you it's not like it will be the first time" Mike said I rolled my eyes "ok fine" I said and the day went on.