I kissed the scars on her skin

A/N SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE YESTERDAY LIKE I SAID I WAS GOING TO BUT I GOT BUSY SO YEAH IM DOING IT TODAY YEAH OK I WANTED THIS CHAPTER TO BE CALLED I kissed the scars on her skin I still think your beautiful and I don't ever want to loose my best friend, BUT I CAN ONLY HAVE 80 LETTERS SO YEAH STORY TIME

(VIRGINIA'S POV)

I woke up and looked around all my friends were asleep in chairs but where's Vic, he probably just in the bathroom I looked down and saw the cuts and then I remembered why I was here I'm stupid "no your not" I looked up and saw Vic standing in the door way I guess I was talking out loud he came over and sat on the bed thingy next to me and started to kiss every cut and scars "I kissed the scars on your skin I still think your beautiful and I don't ever want to loose my best friend" he sang I smirked, a doctor came in "you can leave whenever you want" she said and unhooked me from the machines and walked out "wake up the ass hole people over there and ill go get this shitty thingy off and put my fucking normal clothes on" I said Vic chuckled and nodded I grabbed my stuff and ran into the bathroom and changed. I walked out and "so we're assholes?" Itzel asked Vic must have told them "yeah the assholes I love" I said smiling "I love you too man" Itzel said "your cheating on me already wow that's hurtful"Vic said I laughed "let's just get out of here" I couldn't stand this place anymore it gives me the creeps. We got back and I was glad to be back at Itzel's cuz I don't want to go back home ever I don't want to be around my mom no not at all just no tomorrow we're going on tour so I won't even have to be in this state I'm going to California baby oh I can't but there's still that one thing that's been bugging me this dumb voice.