Wonderless

(JAIME'S POV)

It's been 7 days sense we've been at Itzel's we're going to bring Virginia and Itzel with us on tour in a few days Vic and Virginia are going out again I'm happy for them but I still haven't asked Itzel out I need to pull my shit together and ask her ok I'm going to do it I'm going to ask Itzel out "JAIME COME DOWN STAIRS AND EAT THE DAMN FOOD YOU MADE ME MAKE YOU!!!!!!!!" Itzel screamed from down stairs "OK ILL BE THERE IN A SEC!" I screamed ok so when am I going to do this wait why the living hell are you making plans when the time comes you'll ask her, I walked down stairs and saw Virginia and Vic flirting on the couch awwwww and ewe then there was mike next to them sitting there on his phone getting annoyed buy them and Itzel standing there pointing to the taco "thank you" I sang to her "yeah yeah don't expect it every day" she snapped whoa that was a shock but then she made a I'm sorry face I pulled her in for a hug "its ok" I said she smiled "eat the food" she said I sat down and ate my food, damn when are you going to ask her man. Itzel and Virginia left for school and we were stuck there by our selves we were searching around Itzel's room I know we shouldn't but we were bored as fuck so we did. oh my god it's so fucking boring when those two go to school I was looking on my phone at random stuff when I got a text from my ex fuck, 'hey babe I miss you' 'if you missed me you wouldn't have broken up with me now leave me alone' 'why what did I do?' 'You won't leave me alone' 'fine ill leave you alone but you'll pay' 'whatever' I stopped texting her and looked up and Vic was crying what the fuck happened when I was texting the bitch? all the guys were trying to comfort him but it wasn't working I walked over to him "hey what's wrong?" I asked he just cried harder Virginia and Itzel walked in with smiles on there faces then they saw Vic and there smiles turned to sadness Vic looked up and he had Virginia's phone in one hand and a blade in the other Virginia's eyes got wide when she saw he had those then went to sad she dropped her stuff with watery eyes "why?" Vic asked she just looked at him with a 'I'm sorry' look before running into the bathroom, how Virginia seemed so happy how could she cut?