Love like a tidal wave

(JAIME'S POV)

Oh my god

Oh my god

Oh my god

Oh my god we're going to see them again I can't wait "THEIR WAITING OUT SIDE FOR US" Mike screamed we all nodded. we pulled up in font of the house Itzel Looked about the same but Virginia looked so different she had 4 piercings on her left ear the other had 3 piercings she had a lip ring on her bottom lip and a nose ring on the lift side I wondered if she had tattoos she probably does "ok remember stay calm" mike said mostly looking at Vic he blushed a little and we walked out the bus with smiles on our faces "oh my god you guys are awesome I've always wanted to meet you guys your my idols" Virginia said "yeah" Vic said with the biggest smile on his face Virginia noticed and looked at him with a confused but happy look, Vic blushed and Virginia smiled slightly "so you guys want to come in?" Itzel asked man I need to ask her out "yeah sure" Vic said we all walked in the house when Vic walked past Virginia he smiled at her oh my god he's so desperate. we walked into Itzel's room and there were 2 beds and 1 air mattress so I guess 2 people in a bed it works for me "so yeah this is my room sorry guys we have to sleep 2 to a bed" Itzel said "works for me" I said "fine" Vic said still stalking Virginia "ok I guess" Mike said "I really don't care" Tony said "anyone want to watch a movie or something?" Itzel asked "sure" "yes" "ok" "yeah Star Wars" you can guess who said the last 1 "yeah sure we'll watch Star Wars" Virginia said we all went with what she said. while we were watching the movie Itzel nodded Vic over to the kitchen. when they came back Vic asked Virginia to go upstairs with him probably telling her about the insistent.

(VIC'S POV)

We were watching the movie when Itzel told me to go talk to her in the kitchen "can you go tell Virginia you know what now?" she asked I nodded we walked back in the living room and "hey want to come upstairs with me for a bit Virginia?" I asked she nodded and we walked upstairs we walked into Itzel's room she sat down on the bed and I closed the door I sat down next to her "I know you just met me but I have some stuff I have to tell you ok?" I asked she looked confused but still said ok I took her hands and looked her right in her eyes "stay calm ok?" I asked she nodded "can you remember 2011?" she thought a little but shook her head no "well I'm going to tell you well what I know" I said "are you a stalker?" she teased "no" I laughed "well you used to know me and the rest of the pierce the veil we used to bring you on tour with us and every thing we were really close I mean me and you were boyfriend and girlfriend everything was great in till you got in a car accident you were in a coma for months and I didn't want to leave your side but the doctor told me that you had lost your memory and also I could never see you again and I know this is shocking right now but please believe me let this-" she cut me off "I believe you" she said "it explains all the dreams I had they were all about what you just told me wow so you tell me anything else about me?" she asked "not really other than that when we kissed I felt fireworks I don't know if you did to but-" she cut me off again but I'm glad she did "then let's see if I feel fireworks" she said and planted her lips on mine of course I kissed back and yup the fireworks were there we pulled apart "yup those were fireworks alright" she said "same" is all I could say I've missed those days were we would just go sit out on a dock and kiss, those are the days ill never forget. we walked back down stairs and sat down next to each other and finished the movie. When the movie was over we went into the room and found out who was going to sleep with who "I call Vic" Virginia said "why for you two can make out and more" Itzel said Virginia blushed "no" she said "is that fine with you?" Itzel asked looking at me "yeah" I said smiling at Virginia she smiled back "I want to sleep with Itzel" Jaime said ha funny I know why "ok" Itzel said "that means tony and mike will sleep together" Itzel said "no I'm not sleeping with this this person" Tony said "me either" Mike said "ill sleep on the floor" Tony said "ok do that" Itzel said "ok let's sleep" Virginia said we all went into bed well 5 of us did 1 went on the floor. I crawled into bed next to Virginia and cuddled with her she snuggled into me I've missed this feeling and now I got it back "night" she said "night" I said and I drifted off to sleep.