Darling youll be ok

(VIRGINIA'S POV) "Wake up wake up wake up you have to get up" I groaned and opened my eyes to see Jaime sitting on the edge of my bed "why?" I asked and shoved my face in the pillow "just because come on get up" Jaime said "fine" I almost screamed but Jaime put his hand over my mouth "shut up everyone is still sleeping by the way it's 5 am" he said "WHAT!!" I whispered yelled "yeah come on get up" I groaned and got up "come on follow me" Jaime said and walked out the room we walked down stairs and sat on the couch "so I can tell you anything right?" he asked "yeah sure" "well I like Itzel" "ok and.." "how should I ask her out?" "give her a ptv shirt and then ask her out" "really?" "yeah me and her are weird people" "hahaha ok" I heard someone coming down the stairs and the next minute I was being carried off of the couch "I'm going to end up being dead oh my god I'm going to die I'm getting taking away oh my god" I said "I would never kill you" I heard Vic say from behind me "oh hey I thought you were a murder" I laughed and the next minute I was back on the couch but on Vic's lap "so what were you two talking about?" Vic asked I looked at Jaime "he wanted to know how to ask out Itzel" I said laughing at how jaime was blushing "oh" Vic said "we have to get packed soon" "oh yeah the tour" I said smiling I got up and ran up stairs and into Itzel's room "GET UP WE GOT TO GO ON TOUR!" I screamed at them Itzel and Tony groaned "yeah ok sure" Itzel said still half asleep I looked at Mike still asleep I ran over and jumped on him "owe" he said "well you should have got up we have to get ready touring we have to go I've never been- well I don't remember going on tour so I want to go right now come on let go" I said and ran over it Itzel's closet getting my clothes then I went into the draw that is mine and took out all my stuff but then the blades fell out and I got all sad and then I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist I knew it was Vic I pushed up my sleeves and saw the cuts the deep cuts that almost killed me then I rubbed my thighs remembering the cuts on there to "darling you'll be ok" Vic said in my ear I bent down and picked up the blades I looked at them then pulled away from Vic and ran into the bathroom but this time I didn't shut the door cause I wasn't going to cut no I was going to do better I went in front of the toilet and dropped them in then flushing them "bye bye forever" I said smiling then I looked over at everyone seeing they had smiles on there faces then I was surrounded by everyone hugging me and I felt Vic kiss my cheek "I'm proud of you" he said "thank you for telling me it was possible" I said smiling "come let's get ready to go" Jaime said "ok I can't wait" I said running back into Itzel's room and packing this is going to be great.