The cemicals will bring you home again

(VIC'S POV)

"JAIME WE'RE GOING TO SEE VIRGINIA" I screamed while I was running around the RV "YEAH I KNOW AND ILL SEE ITZEL not like she matters to me like yeah oh what am I say I love her I have to tell her I was going to the day we left but then we left and I couldn't BUT IM GOING TO NOW" Jaime said/screamed I laughed a little "ok but hey guess what?" I asked "what?" Jaime asked "IM GOING TO SEE VIRGINIA!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed I started running around again "VIC STOP YOUR FUCKING SCREAMING AND RUNNING ITS DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!!" Mike screamed at me "NO AND THAT REMINDS ME OF A SONG" I screamed "no" Mike said annoyed as fuck but I didn't care " A PIRATE WALKS INTO A BAR THE BARTENDER ASKS WHAT'S WITH THE STIRRING WHEEL IN YOUR PANTS? THE PIRATE SAY ARGH IT'S DRIVING MD NUTS, NOW I'VE BEEN RINDING ACROSS THE SEVEN SEA'S LOOKING FOR A GIRL FROM THE NEVER FAN-TA-SAY I KEEP A BIG SHIP THEY CALL ME CAPTAIN BEARD I GOT THE IPATCH TRYHATCH ROLLING LIKE A PIRATE!!!!!" I screamed "SHUT THE" Mike screamed "FUCK UP" Tony screamed those meanies "FINE YOU FUCKING BITCHES" I screamed and walked to the back and checked my phone and pictures popped up I looked threw the pictures and there was one it was so awesome it was a picture of me and Virginia kissing I miss that girl I felt fireworks every time we kissed and she fit right in my arms like she was meant to be there and then she got into a accident and the whole time she was in that hospital I didn't leave her side then the doctor said I had to leave and never come back I wanted to punch him but I didn't and I left I've wanted to see her sense and now I will I'm going to see her I can't wait.