Chapter 3: Darkness is Rising

When I opened my eyes, the first thing I saw is a beautiful face. I admired him because I've never seen a handsome face like this before. My body wants to touch him and I already forgotten what happened to me at last.

I remembered the tattoo girl who wants to help me first but then she said crazy things to me. I want to fight with her at first but suddenly when I attempted to scream, I fainted.

When I can divided my eyes against him, I skimmed over the room. I sit on the beautiful white coach and there is like a suit room where the hotel has 5-stars. Amazing I thought.

'You alright?' he said. Oh my God, these blue eyes are so pretty.

I don't give him an answer. I tried to wake up and go but he didn't let me. He took my hand and stroked. Oh my God.

What the hell is happening?

Then he realized what he is doing and our hands seperated. I am a little disappointed for the cold when he did this.

'You have to stay here and get rest. I am going to bring you a water.' he said and suddenly vanished.

 I don't know who he is but I feel better with him than with the tattoo girl. She escaped and make me fainted but I don't remember the last part. 

How did he know me? How did he find me? Oh, did he know me really?

He want to sleep with me?

Okay, maybe the last question has to be the last thing come in my mind but I don't keep myself to think that. He is totally sweet and handsome and so good to me. And I am in the room where is in the I don' know place and totally in hell.

 I don't want to think about the last sentence too.

When he came to the living room-I guess- again, he brought me a glass of water and I finished it no-doubtfully. 

 'So who are you?' I asked to him.

He smiled to me and he responded softly. 'My name is Jared and I am your savior.'

Wow, savior? I think he has an ego.

'You're my savior from what?' I said. I have a forecast but I want to make sure of it.

He laughed loudly and that sound is nearly going to melt me. 'You're a smart girl Mia and also funny.'

When I heard my name, I surprised. 'How do you know my name?!'

'Ah, that thing. We have to talk about the girl with tattoos and the man who is in the taxi.'

Oh my God. He know him too?

'How do you know all these things?' I stopped. 'Oh God, are you following me?'

'Be quiet, warrior you're gonna figure this out soon. You just need to relax.' When he touched my arm, I pushed back and he frowned. 'Okay, no touching.' 

'You have to tell me everything Jared, right now.' I said. My voice is nervous and tight.

And then he started to tell our story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 'So you know me from the tattoo girl?' I asked to him surprisingly.

'Yeah, she is a witch and when she saw you, she sensed something between us and called me. And I started to watch you, then the tattoo girl is freaked out and tried to kill you. So I stopped her and kill her.'

I freezed when I heard the last sentence. 'What? You what? You killed her? Why?'

'Why? Because she tried to kill you so I must stop her.'

'You don't know who I am and I am not the naive girl as you thought. I can protect myself and I don't need you!' And I realized I screamed at his face.

He freezed for just a moment and I saw disappointment in his eyes for just a second. And then fear. 

'I don't see you are protecting yourself when she makes you fainted. So if you want to be alive you need me and if you want to be dead, the door is here.' He pointed the door with his finger.

I can't speak to him. I don't want to be dead but I don't want to be alive too. My life sucks and I have no place to go. 

My heart hurts with fear, embarrasment, disappointment, revenge and loneliness.

And I started to cry.

And then he realized I am cryinh his fear was gone. I saw sadness in his eyes. And he wrapped his hands toward me. 'Oh God, I don't want to say this I am so sorry Mia. Please stop crying. You know that I never let you go.' He pushed himself back and wiped my teardrops.

When I looked in his eyes, I know he never let me go. I barely know him but I know I have to trust him.

'My life is totally sucks and I just want to make a start for my life and I came to New Orleans. I want to revenge my family's death and especially I want to find my brother who is kidnapped four years ago. I just can't handle it anymore. Can you halp me, Jared? If you don't want to tell me, I will understand you.'

I relieved when I heard his voice. 'Of course I am going to help you Mia. We are a team now and we are going to know each other. You can tell me everyhthing. I will always be there beside you. Now you have to sleep my warrior.' 

And I listened him. I am sleeping now in peace and happiness and I know something is bad happen and Darkness is rising again.

But I know Jared will be with me to help me. I barely know him but I trust him.