{10}

Randall's P.O.V.

I turned to look at the person who had until this moment been silent throughout our reunion but was distracted by something on the ground a few feet away from where he stood, it looked like some kind of wrapper. I took a step towards it ignoring the confused looks everyone was sending me and then I froze.

It couldn't be...maybe it isn't there's, it is a deserted forest after all.

I turned around to face them and their appearances sunk in. The man's hair was a complete mess with grass muddled in it and his shirt was on inside out, I looked at Lily and saw that her hair was also a complete mess. Dear God it's true, it's their condom.

"Who the hell am I? Who the hell are YOU? Lily was this bastard forcing himself on you?"

"Randall calm down no one forced anyone to do anything. His name is Ian now could you stop shouting!"

"Randall what are you talking about - oh my gosh is that a condom?" Skip was staring wide eyed at the condom wrapper on the ground.

"This isn't anyone's business, this is between us," He looked at Lily when he said the word 'us', is that what they were? An 'us'?

I charged at him, bracing myself for the impact...but it never came.

Skip's P.O.V.

I looked up just in time to see the stranger dance out of Randall's way. I couldn't believe my eyes, he moved so fast and so gracefully. Randall stopped and turned around with his head cocked to the side in confusion. I didn't understand it either, humans couldn't move that fast.

Oh shit.

"You're a vampire!" I thought I shouted it, but it came out as a whisper, though the way that everyone froze when I said it would make you think I had screamed it.

Lily was the first to break the silence.

"Okay guys bring down the testosterone level alright. Ian is first of all my boyfriend and yes he is a vampire. BUT he's a goo- RANDALL for the love of God stop curling your fists and sending daggers at Ian with your eyes it's distracting! Anyway as I was saying, Ian is a good vampire, yes I know that sounds well, odd but it's true. He doesn't feed off of humans - wait I never asked you about that. Ian, you and Michael don't feed off of humans right?" she looked at Ian wrinkling her forehead.

"You don't even know if he kills people! Lily what the hell happened to you? You're having sex with a vampire and you don't even know if he kills!" why was my brother such an insensitive idiot? 

"Randall shut up for once in your life," I said to him.

"Do not talk to her like that Ronald. Lily, I haven't fed off of humans for almost a century, I survive off of animals, Michael too."

"My name is Randall, not Ronald, you blood-sucking tick! How about your dad Lily? You know what he thinks about vampires, how do you think he will take this?"

"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP! Leave me alone!" Lily stormed off and Ian started to go after her. Randall just looked shocked by her sudden outburst.

"I think it's best I talk to her, the two of you need to chill."

"Oh, alright but I'd like to talk to her after," Ian looked uncertain but I went after Lily anyway.

It didn't take long to find her because she didn't go far. I found her sat down on the grass leaning back on a tree, she looked deep in thought.

"You okay? I'm sorry about Randall, you know he doesn't think before he speaks. "

"Apologizing for your brother still? Some things never change. When are you going to let him clean up his messes? It's not fair to you or him, he has to grow up."

"I know he does but I can't help it. You do know that he didn't mean to be hurtful though, he's just not used to you being like this."

"Being like what?"

"I don't know how to say it without sounding hurtful. You were just always responsible and well, innocent in that department. You said you wouldn't have sex until you we're in love, you didn't follow all of your dad's rules but you followed the major ones like staying away from vampires. Now you're, you know...having sex, dating a vampire and you didn't even know if he was feeding off of people. It's just not like you Lily," I looked up to meet her eyes but she wasn't looking at me, she was staring down at the grass.

I went and sat next to her pondering what to say next.

"I'm not having sex by the way. That was going to be my first time but then you guys showed up."

I didn't know what to say so I didn't say anything.

"And for the record I am in love with Ian and he's in love with me. I didn't plan any of this, it's not like I went out of my way to meet a vampire and disobey my father. I feel horrible for disobeying him, especially with everything going on. You are right though, I should have asked him how he feeds but I just got so caught up in all the other things going on. I haven't had any time to process everything. It's been a weird week Skip."

She hung her head in her hands, she looked so exhausted, so unlike the Lily I had grown up with. She was always the strong, vibrant one in the bunch. Who could blame her though? She had to leave her family, friends and home to go live in the human world with minimal contact with her father. Whilst her mother is kidnapped, she doesn't even know how her mom is. She probably thinks about her all the time just wondering if she's okay. I don't know how she's made it this far, then again she is strong.

On top of all of that she falls in love with a vampire, man now I really feel bad for what Randall and I said.

"I'm so sorry Lily, I wish none of this happened to you. I can't imagine what you must be going through."

"Ian keeps me grounded, believe me there are times I don't know how I'm going to live through the day but he's there distracting me, making me so happy. I'm in love Skip and my dad hates him before he's even met him. What am I going to do?"