{5}

Lily's P.O.V.

I was stuck somewhere between staring at his lips, imagining how they felt and feeling utterly shocked that he had the audacity to grab my ass and then attempt to kiss me (I assumed), when a student ran past. I snapped back to reality and clenched my fist ready to punch him in the jaw, when I remembered my threat from yesterday. I grinned.

Michael was still leaning in to kiss me, apparently oblivious to the fact that a second ago I was going to punch him. He was too busy staring at my lips it seemed.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and raised my face to meet his; he didn't seem surprised by this. He obviously had never been shut down in his life.

The lustful look in his eyes was gone and satisfyingly replaced by shock as I launched my knee into his balls - not too hard of course, I didn't honestly mean to follow through on my threat, I did it with enough force to make it hurt for quite a while. No permanent damage, just a prescription of pain for the day. I silently thanked my father for teaching me how to protect myself, and smiled as the memory came to me, "Rule number 3 Lily: a ruler must protect themselves."

"WHAT THE HELL! THAT HURT YOU BITCH!" Michael growled at me as he crouched forward in pain, hands covering the injured area.

"Close but no, my name is Lily dumbass," I grabbed his face with my hands and pushed him making him tumble back. He caught himself before he fell, inhuman indeed.

"You may be hot as hell but you're personality is a HUGE turn off. So for future reference you and me - never going to happen so don't ever grab my ass again, or any part of me actually," I turned and hurried to my next class leaving him behind.

I was just on time when I got to Literature class and sat down at my usual seat, nodding at my friends. As soon as I sat down a note landed on my desk. Curious, I opened it up.

The note read: So I turn you on with my "hot as hell" looks huh. You know, eventually you won't be able to resist my charm so you might as well give in now

My jaw clenched and I turned around looking for him. He was two seats from my right, smirking at me, though I noticed his hands were still protectively over his manhood. How the hell did he get here so fast? And how is it that after everything I said to him THAT is what stuck in his head? Ugh men! They hear what they want to hear and ignore the rest.

"Miss Sapphire what is so interesting to pull your thoughts away from my lecture?"

My surname pulled me out of my thoughts and I looked up at the teacher frowning at me. She saw Michael's note in my hands and pulled it out of my grasp and to my horror, read it out loud.

When she was finished she was silent, everyone in the class was laughing, whispering to each other trying to figure out who it was from.

Michael got up from his seat and walked over to...me? Oh god! Please don't embarrass me!

"Sorry Miss Tulia, it's my fault I shouldn't have given that note to Lily whilst she was in class," Michael gave Miss Tulia his puppy dog eyes and I couldn't blame her for what she said next.

"Oh it was you Michael, that's fine I know what it's like to be a teenager, so young and immature," as if it wasn't enough to draw out the last word, she actually glared at me.

Michael flashed a smile and returned to his seat, he looked content with himself. As annoyed as I was at him, I was also just a little grateful that he saved me from getting into detention with Miss Horny Tulia.

The rest of the class went on without interruption and not soon enough it was lunch. I met up with Kelsey and the gang at our usual table.

"Oh my god! Have you seen our new Music teacher Lil?" Kelsey was in full on gossip mode now.